+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Episode 11 of One Tree Hill will air after it's holiday on January 25th.

according to tvtome.com

Thanks for the info

I haven't watched this show in a long time... Does anyone want to tell me what's been happening?
    I haven't seen it since that new guy.. Alex?... was there

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I just saw about 15 minutes of the show tonight. it's the first time I've seen it. The plot was nice and I'm curious what will happen next week, but I kept focusing on how old the actors look.
    I know with some of the content and child labor laws they may need to hire older actors, but I was shocked to learn these were high school students.
    They could pass for college but high school is stretching it, for most of the people I saw tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by futuremoviestar
    I haven't watched this show in a long time... Does anyone want to tell me what's been happening?
    I haven't seen it since that new guy.. Alex?... was there
    Alex is the muscisian right? well i hope he is..wait no he's chris ? maybe alex is Lucas's moms new boyfriend.
    Nathan And Haylie :Anyway Before Chris left for tour he kissed Haylie.Haylie felt guilty i guess and told Nathan.Michelle Branch had a scene on the show and offered Haylie a chance to go on tour with them to sing the song that her and Chris have.Nathan told her if she left they were over.Haylie left and went on tour.Meanwhile Nathan is becoming a bad a$$ again,talking $hit to his teachers and drinking non stop.On another episode Haylie called Nathan to let him know that she would be on tv that night.That night,Haylie presented her self as (ummm i dont remember but ill give it a shot,I'm sure of the Scott at the end to show that she's married to Nathan) Haylie *something*Scott and then the host asked them if they were a couple and Chris jumped in and answerd for her that yes they were a couple.Nathan saw all this on T.v and is furious.At the end of that episode Nathans mom gives him money to go bring Haylie home.

Patent and Jake:Jake comes to live with Patent and they sleep in the same bed but nothing happens for a while.After a couple of weeks they kiss and he says he cant live there anymore and they were gonna move out.After that incident Jake asks her out on a date and they start living together again.They both wanna take it slow but before the wedding they had sex.

well I gotta run now so i'll continue later.Hope you enjoy it

Okayy here's my part 2

Lucas,Brooke and her new boyfriend and his sister.: Okay earlier this season,Brooke and this new guy (some latino guy..ahh yes Felix ) that moved in next to her hooked up during a game of truth or dare and were only "friends with benefits" for a few weeks until he told her he was crazy about her and wanted a relationship.Meanwhile Lucas hooked up with Anna his sister but Anna has a secret of her own;She's bisexual.She only comes out to Patent and Lucas and then to this "time capsule" the school had wich noone could see untill 2055.So Lucas breaks up with Anna before he finds out shes bisexual cuz he had feelings for Brooke.Brooke runs for school president and wins.(incase you didnt know Brookes dad goes bankrupt and loses all the money and soon they will have to move...possibly to California)

Dan the evil Man,Jules,Keith,etc: Dan convinced Lucas to live with so he can 1) pay for his heart disease medication and 2)leave keith and jules alone.For those who didnt know Dan hired Jules (who isnt really Jules its her fake identity) to "fall inlove" with Keith and screw up his life since he slept with his wife.Dans plan backfires since Jules really falls for him and wants out on Dans dirty plan.While Lucas's mom's boyfriend(hope i didnt lose any of you with that one) hires a private detective (pretty cheesy if you ask me) to find out why Lucas really wants to live with his dad and finds out Jules's real info and they are both convinced that Dan and Jules are having an affair.At Jules and Keith's wedding,Lucas' mom (i forget her name sorry) confronts her and because of that confrontation Jules walks out on her wedding.

hungry_hippo: I think you mean Peyton...not Patent. I thought it was Peyton...I dunno if that's how you spell it. Oh, and Lucas' mom's name is Karen.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

wwooopssyy my bad so let me correct Patenteyton and "Lucas' mom:Karen"sorry about that

thanks so much!!

no prob Glad I could help.

+ Reply to Thread