+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Well, when Peyton and Nathan were a couple, Lucas and Peyton always had a connection. Then, Peyton and Nathan broke up, and Peyton wanted to have a lusty night with Lucas. Lucas wanted something serious, and Peyton didn't...she had some issues. So, Brooke kind of got his attention eventually. Then, they went out. Peyton's dad came back...she started feeling less depressed. Then, Peyton and Lucas felt that connection again...they kissed. Brooke saw it...she got really mad at the both of them. At the end of last season, Brooke and Peyton just kind of started being friendly again. Although, I guess Brooke is now just starting to be okay with Lucas again.

I think that's about it. Did I leave anything out anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Well, when Peyton and Nathan were a couple, Lucas and Peyton always had a connection. Then, Peyton and Nathan broke up, and Peyton wanted to have a lusty night with Lucas. Lucas wanted something serious, and Peyton didn't...she had some issues. So, Brooke kind of got his attention eventually. Then, they went out. Peyton's dad came back...she started feeling less depressed. Then, Peyton and Lucas felt that connection again...they kissed. Brooke saw it...she got really mad at the both of them. At the end of last season, Brooke and Peyton just kind of started being friendly again. Although, I guess Brooke is now just starting to be okay with Lucas again.

I think that's about it. Did I leave anything out anyone?

Thanks! That helped made some things clear to me.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

well, dan is still kind and caring... and it still is unsettling.

karen kind of made it clear in the last episode that peyton's dad, larry, was gone and that there was nothing between them.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    well, dan is still kind and caring... and it still is unsettling.

Weird, huh? He hasn't done any evil plotting or tried to backstab anyone! I wonder how long it's going to last.

i can't imagine how the 3 of them can actually be good friends again considering they were once in a tangled love triangle!

Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    i can't imagine how the 3 of them can actually be good friends again considering they were once in a tangled love triangle!
    Do you mean Deb/Karen/Dan or Luke/Peyton/Brooke?

I think somehow 2 are/will be better friends while being friendly with the third.

Does anyone know where i can get recaps of the last 2 episdoes of "One Tree Hill"?

Or does anyone want to recap for me?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    Does anyone know where i can get recaps of the last 2 episdoes of "One Tree Hill"?

Or does anyone want to recap for me?

Thanks!
    The WB "One Tree Hill" website

There's a drop-down at the top of the page that says "Choose Episode"

Premium Member
    Okay, so did the show go on haitus now that High School Reunion 3 is airing in this time slot, or what?? Can't find any information about the new schedule, for, uh, a friend of mine, yeah, that's it....

@ Mozzz.

Well Mozzz, I too was looking for information...for a friend of mine *cough* and supposedly the show is due back sometime in January, around the 18th or 25th.

+ Reply to Thread