+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Can anyone fill me in on what happened? My power went out last night in the middle of Gilmore Girls and the BB Finale! I was really looking forward to seeing what happened on One Tree Hill.

FORT Regular
    In my area, they rebroadcast on Sunday afternoon. I will be taping it then as there were too many things to tape last night. If you don't hear anything before then, I will let you know on Sunday.

erm..can't relli remember..but there were a lot of flashabcks to the past. Showed Lucas and Dan (is it Dan? or is he the one with heart atatck) in the new city (didn't know where to moved to)..Nathan's dad is still in hospital...Brooke and Peyton seem to be enjoying themselves a lot...Nathan tells his mum he's married to haley and his mum freaks out....at the end, Lucas and Dan (or the other guy who moved out with Lucas) returns to Tree Hill...Dan guy hugs Nathan's mum...and Nathan's or (is it Lucas') fatehr wakes up from coma and sees them hugging...

Sorry for all the mix up with names...did not watch the last 6 episodes of season 1...

I know it's a little late but I finally saw 09/21's episode. I thought it was pretty good. Huey Lewis as Haley's dad...interesting (neither good or bad ) So far I'm liking her parents, liked how the kept giving Nathan a hard time about finding the door.

I am glad Haley stood her ground when confronting Nathan's mom.

Me too...Deb is becoming not so likable anymore...but I can understand.

What is going on with Dan?? He was scaring me a little bit with all the nice things he was saying, really weird.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this right but last season, weren't there potential sparks between Karen and Peyton's dad?

you are remembering right, babs. they've not shown peyton's dad yet this season so i'm guessing that he's shipped out again.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    What is going on with Dan?? He was scaring me a little bit with all the nice things he was saying, really weird.
    Yeah...how weird is that? And then, "Don't worry. We'll get our son back." Well, I don't see that happening, but I wonder what he's thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Yeah...how weird is that? And then, "Don't worry. We'll get our son back." Well, I don't see that happening, but I wonder what he's thinking.
    I don't know...but I have a feeling he has something up his sleeves! I wonder what's he's going to say to Lucas?

I just started watching One Tree Hill recently and I like it. I've seen the two episodes from this season and a few from last season and I think I'm catching on pretty well so far. But, I have one question: Has Lucas been with both Brooke and Peyton? Can someone tell me a bit about Lucas and his love life? Thanks!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread