+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

I loved "Chris Keller" Tyler Hilton's Loaded Gun. I have found a lot of great music because of this show. Kate Vogel has some fantastic CD's and I will be buying Loaded Gun

I wish Lucas and Peyton had come back for the Burning Boat festival or at least be in the audience during Jamie's last run on at the end. I would love to see what she looks like and how Sawyer would have been.

Same here. I also love the duet he and Bethany Joy Lenz did on "When The Stars Go Blue". That's one thing that's been a true staple of this show - great music and an introduction to some solid musical acts. One of my favorite songs from the show is "Halo" by Lenz.

I wasn't sure where to post this, because I couldn't find a Dawson's Creek thread. We have had 3 shark attacks in NC recently. TWO of them occurred Sunday where a girl lost her arm and possibly a leg at Oak Island, NC. An hour later a boy was seriously attacked. This is where a lot of Dawson's Creek was filmed.

Two Teens Mauled in Separate Shark Attacks at North Carolina Beach - ABC News

Dawson's Creek (1998-2003) 160 Yacht Basin Drive Southport , NC - Southport Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce

Smallville and Under The Dome were also filmed there.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-15-2015 at 09:26 AM.

This is scary. I have friends who live there and family in Wilmington (Wrightsville Beach). We spend time there every summer.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    This is scary. I have friends who live there and family in Wilmington (Wrightsville Beach). We spend time there every summer.
    I have been to Wrightsville Beach while visiting a friend who lives in the area. I was pretty far off shore a couple of times on that trip...creepy.
    Coco46 likes this.

I have been in those waters most of my life. It's terrifying.

I had this guy tell me that if we knew how many sharks there were in those waters, we would NOT go in. He was in the military and flew over the waters on our coast a lot. This must have been about 6 years ago. I honestly don't think I will go back in. The girl who was attacked was in waist deep water!
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

I definitely need to remind my family that those waters are dangerous.

I realize that the number of shark attacks each year are very small compared to the people hurt or killed in other ways, but still. Two almost killed within minutes of each other is just too risky, IMO.
    short_lived likes this.

I agree.

FORT Fanatic

I believe it was the mayor who said in one of the articles that she believes it was the same shark given the timing and location of both attacks. Sounds logical to me, and it seems somewhat more comforting to think that it's one rogue agitated shark than a group of them attacking. No matter how many, scary nonetheless. Wishing a speedy recovery to the two victims of the attacks.

+ Reply to Thread