+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

FORT Newbie

Re: One Tree Hill

Looks like they'll make another time leap. Casting for the twins at age 6, Lydia at age 7, and Jamie as a teenager.

'One Tree Hill' Season 9 Spoilers: Another Time... | Gather

Anyone watching? This season has been great so far. Really enjoyed last night's episode. Loving Dan this season....

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Just finished tonight's episode and I'm still crying. The acting tonight by both Dan and Nathan was so amazing. I'm so glad they chose to redeem Dan and have Nathan and Keith both forgive him. I was sad to see Dan die. I've actually always liked him because Paul is such an amazing actor (and eye yummy too). I think he's played the villain so well that I couldn't help but root for him. He really did love Nathan and it's really full circle that he died saving him. Wow! Just wow! That's all I can say about tonight's episode.

RE the time jump, I have to wonder if they'll do like The OC did at the end with the FF through their lives to see where they end up. I liked the time jump after high school because every teen show goes down hill in the college years.

I do not like the Clay storyline or the Mouth fatty thing, but other than that, I'm loving this season.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I was tearing up too! I wish Dan could have stayed around to enjoy his family but I can see how that would have been an easy way out for the storyline.

dang it, my DVR didn't record it and I missed it. is it watchable online?

^cwtv.com has it online

The Scott family dynamic and basketball were the mains reasons I ever started watching this show so this week's episode was so emotional to me. First off, we got the long-awaited NH reunion. As a diehard fan of theirs, I loved every scene they shared, although I wish Brooke & Julian didn't show up when they did because I wanted another kissing scene. (I'm greedy about that after they were apart so much this season and last season were treated more like roommates than a married couple by the writers). And Dan's scenes were just perfect. I love PJ and it's been so great to see so much of him this season. His portrayal of Dan is so complex and dynamic that I felt all the emotions he was conveying. Seeing Keith at the end was just <3. I can't believe that was kept a secret, but I'm so glad it was.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in story for NH and their family these last two episodes. Truth be told, the rest of the characters are of little interest to me at this point. So their scenes and storylines haven't been overly interesting to me, with the exception of Clay/Quinn/Logan last episode. I do want to see where they take this, but I have a feeling I know exactly what will happen.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Apologies for the double post.

Last night's episode was such a letdown after last week. So glad the show's finale is next week because I don't care to see any more of this stupid t.v. of Julian's with him rewriting things and all.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

I chuckled at that because it's so similar to the way Dawson finished off his role in Dawson's Creek.

I was trying to place how much time had passed since the previous episode. All of a sudden everything is in wrap up mode. I'm sorry, but you spend countless episodes on Nathan missing and then everything's all good? They knew about the truncated season and should have adjusted accordingly.

When this show premiered, I was a 13 year old kid who was simply looking for something to watch on t.v. Tonight the show ended just a month shy of my college graduation. It's crazy that's it has been like my friend for the last nine years and now I've lost that friend, only to be left with all these great moments to relive. I can't say enough about what this show has done for me; introducing me to some good friends, helping me through some tough times, and paving the way for me to know about some great music. OTH truly did a lot for me and for that I'm forever thankful.

About the finale: everything related to the Scott family was just perfect. So many fantastic NH throwbacks. I kinda failed to pay attention to most of the rest of it.

I enjoyed the nods to previous seasons. I thought those were great. I also liked that at times it appeared the actors/characters were talking directly to us as viewers.

+ Reply to Thread