+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

FORT Newbie

Re: One Tree Hill

Yes, it's pretty creepy. Also, do you think Nathan really slept with that girl?

ok this show was so good.. now i really don't it's that great anymore!! I miss Peyton & Lucas. I don't like the idea of Dan Scott married to Rachel, and you can tell she doesn't care about him at all.. She is in that marriage for the money!!!!!!! I love Brooke & Julian together! Why are the writers ruining Nathan's character!?!?!? i liked it when he was in LOVE with Haley!!

I have just discovered this show through reruns. I started when Nathan was in the Wheelchair and Hailey was starting teaching. I like it Where in the series am I at?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I have just discovered this show through reruns. I started when Nathan was in the Wheelchair and Hailey was starting teaching. I like it Where in the series am I at?
    I believe you are in Season 5. I started watching during Season 3 and have been hooked ever since. They are currently showing Season 8 on the CW.

Season 5 is a bit different in that after the Season 4 finale, Season 5 starts 4 years in the future. You spend time during Season 5 finding out what's happened to everyone over the past 4 years. There's some good stuff coming up

BTW - I've always wanted to go back and watch Seasons 1 & 2 just to see what I missed. Maybe that will be my summer series
    Last edited by football_chick; 03-14-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: additional info

So is it worth starting the series on Net flix? I want to start from the first season and watch it all

Definitely worth watching the series from the beginning because there is a lot of back story and growth to all the characters! Brooke's character is barely recognizable as the snotty, rather promiscuous head cheerleader she was in the beginning of the series, as is Nathan's character. I have been watching since the premiere way back Season 1. I was a WB junkie before it turned into the CW. Dawson's Creek, Buffy, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Angel, and then One Tree Hill. Semi into Gossip Girl but my interest in it wanes every season. A warning

okay...I am Watching two different seasons One is the bad blood between Dan and Keith the other Dan just got out of prison for killing him. What happened

Sophia Bush was related to that 9 year old little girl that was killed in Arizona

So sad that Brooke and Julian didn't get the baby. Love Nathan and his family

Though it was sad, I think that Brooke and Julian's baby-to-be will make them just as happy.

+ Reply to Thread