+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

Thanks for the spoiler! And I agree with daddyzgirl about it, too
    2003-2008.

Wow - what an episode! I actually enjoyed the OTH season finale more than the Gossip Girl season finale.

Any guesses as to who Lucas called? And wasn't that some serious Karma with Dan? He decides not to kill the reverend who's number one on the donor list, the reverend dies anyway, then Dan gets hit by a car. That's messed up!

^^ I totally feel the same way!!!

Totally saw that coming with Dan getting hit. That was great!!

The whole episode I was like Peyton, seriously, get over it already! Geez. Let it go. You had your chance. The writing on the court (at least I thought that's where it was) really?! How old are we?

I like the idea of him asking Brooke cause she was sad. But he should have gotten Lindsey's message by now and he needs to call her back.

Peyton is way too 'broody' from my tastes. Is that girl ever happy? She's always playing the tormented artist.. enough already.

I loved the season finale!

I think Lucas calls Brooke to ask her to marry him... they had quite a moment after Brooke had to return the baby. Plus Haley was asking him, "Who do you want?" and he told Peyton it took him some time to get over her.

Not sure how fun it would be for Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray to act as an onscreen couple again, though. I hope for their sakes that Leyton returns.
    2003-2008.

Leyton sucks!!! They're boring!! Like somebody said, they dont have any chenistry on-screen. They look like brother and sister. Brooke and Lucas were H-O-T. They should be together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3016487;
    I loved the season finale!

I think Lucas calls Brooke to ask her to marry him... they had quite a moment after Brooke had to return the baby. Plus Haley was asking him, "Who do you want?" and he told Peyton it took him some time to get over her.

Not sure how fun it would be for Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray to act as an onscreen couple again, though. I hope for their sakes that Leyton returns.
    I don't think Lucas called Brooke. He knows that she is loyal to Peyton and I doubt Brooke would ever do anything to hurt her that much. Every time I watch a scene with Chad and Sophia, I wonder how on earth she does it after the way he treated her. For Sophia's sake, I hope they don't put Lucas and Brooke together again. It's probably hard enough seeing him on set and working with him without having to act like she's in love with him.

I doubt he called Lindsay - it just doesn't fit with how they left things. Then again, I can't imagine that he called Peyton either. They did have that conversation about his proposal and she said she wished she'd accepted. Still, I'm not sure if he would go as far as to want to fly to Vegas and marry her. Yeah, I've got no idea!

Totally saw the Dan car crash thing coming. Of course he isn't dead. Dan Scott just keeps coming back like a bad penny.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hmmm... okay, I revise my earlier guess to these three guesses.

1. Lucas actually calls Lindsey. She meets him at the airport but then turns him down. No way are the writers gonna continue this relationship, the viewers hate it.

2. Brooke receives a call from an adoption agency or from the adoptive parents.

3. Peyton receives a call from Mia.

I'm also wondering if they're writing Mouth (Marvin McFadden) out of the script, with him moving to Omaha and all. I sure hope not.
    2003-2008.

Guess who's not showing up at the airport:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    One Tree Hill actress Michaela McManus (she played Lindsey) has snagged a full-time gig. She joins the cast of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, playing an assistant district attorney assigned to the task force. She replaces Diane Neal and Stephanie March.

+ Reply to Thread