+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;2974427;
    Ok, forget everything I have said about Brooke and Lucas, check out the doctor!! Yeah, definetly Brooke and the doctor (I just saw last weeks episode).
    And I liked Lindsay too, until the episode when she came back to Tree hill. I totally understand why she walked out on the wedding, but he's been trying and she keeps giving him the cold shoulder. What does he have to do? beg? He already did that!! It's not like he cheated on her, jeez, he just wrote a darn book. And it had been 4 weeks since they hadn't seen each other, if he really wanted to be with Peyton and not with her, he wouldn't have gone back to find her, he would've been with Peyton. And for the 500th time, Peyton and Lucas as a couple are boring. So, yeah, anybody would be better than Peyton to be with Lucas (not that I have anything against her).
    I liked Brooke and Lucas, but I am definitely leaning toward Brooke and the doctor. I think Peyton and Lucas are boring as well. I don't think the actors have that much chemistry together--he had much more chemistry with Sophia Bush. The two who play Peyton and Lucas are more like brother and sister or really good friends, but as a couple, I didn't think they had much of a spark. I really hate Lindsey now because she is getting annoying, so i don't know who I would put Lucas with.

Is anybody else super-annoyed at the CW/OTH produders tonight? All week they promo'd lucas and peyton hooking up - I heard ads on the radio 3 times today and then . . . . the complete opposite! Those scenes weren't even in the whole show, worse they made Lucas all mean to her. That was just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfan;2990894;
    Is anybody else super-annoyed at the CW/OTH produders tonight? All week they promo'd lucas and peyton hooking up - I heard ads on the radio 3 times today and then . . . . the complete opposite! Those scenes weren't even in the whole show, worse they made Lucas all mean to her. That was just wrong.
    I was pissed about the misdirection but I was happy about the episode itself.
    I like Skills and Deb. I think there is a lot of comedy potential there but it can get serious with the friendship between Skills and Nathan. I think those two have grown closer than Lucas/Skills so that could be a storyline for the future.

The tease for next week is very interesting. Im putting my money on Brooke. He hates Peyton and Lindsay seems to be out of the picture. I can see Brooke losing the baby and being depressed and Lucas offering a ticket to Vegas

I would love it if it was Brooke!! But I don't think so. Maybe he does call her, but she won't go (dammit). I think the story is leaning toward Brooke and the reeeeeally hot doctor. Lindsey is gone. I also think he might call Peyton. He was drunk when he said he hates her, he's depressed and he just needs a girl right now, he might go for Peyton because he knows she loves him. But she won't go either, since she's really hurt about what he said. So I'm thinking he's going to end up going by himself and en up hooking up with some random, unimportant chick who will bring nothing to the show (like that girl in one of the past seasons, Felix's sister, I still don't understand what good she brought to the show). I'm still rooting for Brooke/Lucas.

On the other hand: Brooke is by far the best actress in this show. For the past few episodes, I find myself crying with her!! Like this episode when they took the baby in the hospital and she teared up, I was getting teary too! And last episode when the baby smiled at her. She's a really good actress.

oh and is it just me or did Lucas look extra hot this episode? I always liked Nathan better because he showed more emotion when he was mad or sad. Lucas has the sad part right but I never really saw him show strong emotions when he was mad. I always thought he seemed a little goody-two-shoes (I dont know if thats the actual term) but in this episode when he got mad at the game I was like "Hello Mr. Lucas Scott!!"

Just some thoughts on the last episode!

1. Brooke and the doctor (Ethan) are totally going to get together!

2. I don't think Lindsey really is seeing someone new, I think she's just trying to make Lucas stop pining after her.

3. Good on Mouth for not selling out and making news out of his friend having a rough day on the job.

4. I love the relationship between Haley and Jamie I like how Nathan and Jamie interact too! Major squeals @ Nathan pulling Jamie along on his scooter and wearing his lil cape.

5. What is up with Deb and Skills?! I think the writers got bored and threw that in... unless they wanna make some drama with Deb becoming pregnant afterwards. Still, I wish Skills had ended up with Bevin.

6. I'm kind of tired of Peyton, too.
    2003-2008.

hello!! Ok so I just read a spoiler about the girl that lucas calls from the airport. it doesn't say who it is but it mentions that that girl was in the airport filming. i cant post it here but i dont know where!! can somebody please help me out??

You can post spoilers but they have to be in spoiler tags.

i.e This is a spoiler becomes
    Click to see Spoiler:
    This is a spoiler

For spoiler tags, use [ spoiler ]this is a spoiler[ / spoiler] but remove all the spaces from between each bracket. Be sure to check your post to make sure it worked okay!
    Last edited by football_chick; 05-18-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3005249;
    You can post spoilers but they have to be in spoiler tags.

i.e This is a spoiler becomes
    Click to see Spoiler:
    This is a spoiler

For spoiler tags, use [ spoiler ]this is a spoiler[ / spoiler] but remove all the spaces from between each bracket. Be sure to check your post to make sure it worked okay!
    thanks!!

Ok so here's the spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    aparently somebody who was there during filming said that Lindsey was filmed doing a shoot at the airport, after the shoot everybody clapped and they said that that was a wrap for her on One tree hill, so i'm thinking that he called her, she went and talked to him but didn't go to vegas otherwise why would she be at the airport?? and why would it be her last scene if she does go with him?. Also since that was her last scene on the show, we won't be seeing her again (yay!) oh! and on the next episode, Dan gets hit by a car (they dont know if hes dead or alive

I'm going to spoiler my answer so I don't ruin it for anyone...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't say I'm sad to see her go. I never really cared for her character. I'm kind of hoping he ends up with Brooke eventually.

+ Reply to Thread