Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

Peyton and Jake?
    that would be great.

but Brooke and Lucas are no longer.
    I hate lindsey too.
    Lucas finally needs to accept that he loves Peyton.

but Peyton and Lucas are boring!! With Brooke there was some excitement. And Brooke is so much prettier! And yeah, I liked Jake and Peyton so much! Jake is a sweetheart.

FORT Regular

Ohhhh One Tree Hill fans are here, I am in heaven!

I love this show. What were the writers thinking when they took what was to be the last season (thankfully it's been renewed now though) and spent it all on Lucas plus some girl that nobody cares about (Lindsey)?!?! Ugh! They've dragged it out and dragged it out, finally the wedding is off yet all he does is mope around and say in every scene that she will eventually be his forever. I totally don't understand the point of that. Either break them up and have him appear conflicted so he can go back to Peyton (my personal favorite couple) OR let them get married and get it over with. I am really rooting for Lucas and Peyton, but they're doing a lot of damage that will be hard to undo.

I was so mad last night when he moped around Jamie's birthday party (hello, this day is not about you) and then when Lindsey gave him false hope by asking to come over so they could talk, only to waffle around, not give him any clear answers other than an "I love you but it takes more than love" and leave his key and walk out on him again. If she doesn't want him back she needs to make it clear the breakup is forever or else quit jerking him around!

Jamie is adorable and the highlight of the show. I usually hate children being used as plot contrivances (like Brooke/surgery baby) but Jamie is so amazing that I can't help but love him!

yeah, Jamie is a sweetheart. I looooove Nathan, hes so gorgeous *sigh*. I think Haley is kinda stuck up (but i still like her). My favorite is Brooke. And I really liked Rachel (i love the bitchy/slutty girls for some rason). Peyton is too goody-goody for me and so is Lucas (and Haley for that matter).
    This show reminds me of Dawson's Creek. And from the beggining I loved Jen so yeah, i love the trouble-makers.

i can't believe brooke and her baby nonsense. i mean, the woman doesn't have any time the way it is - especially since she fired her mom. just kind of unbelievable to me. the timing is just way off. jimmy jam is about the best part of this show anymore. the thing that keeps me watching is the hopes that peyton and lucas get back together. i'm so glad that lindsey didn't go through with it. how is it that everyone else knows his heart better than he does? men. *shakes head*
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Oh wow, last night sure seemed to be a build up episode. Given the whole preview for next week. I wish they would have shown more than just the one plot though.

I think the whole Brooke being a mother is absurd in a sense, but I love the plot itself. I love how they've written her character this season. So much more so than any of the other characters right now.

Also, does anyone seem to think Hayley's hair has changed more than people change their socks this season?

^ yes! totally! I thinks she's pretty an all, and she [is] a mom, but I think she looks [too] soccer mom for me. I mean, you're young, you're beautiful, you're recording music again AND you're married to a stud like Nathan Scott! She doesn't need to look older than what she is. The hair cut is pretty, but she need to look more edgy.

And aparently I'm the only one who doesn't want Lucas and Peyton back together...they're so booooring! In the past seasons I liked it much more when Lucas was dating Brooke, although Brooke (my personal favorite character) is much more entretaining when she's single.

I want Lucas and Brooke back togehter!!! Peyton can go find Jake and live happily ever after!!

I actually really like Lyndsay. I want her and Lucas together. I don't have anything against Lucas and Peyton, but I really think Lyndsay's better for him.

Ok, forget everything I have said about Brooke and Lucas, check out the doctor!! Yeah, definetly Brooke and the doctor (I just saw last weeks episode).
    And I liked Lindsay too, until the episode when she came back to Tree hill. I totally understand why she walked out on the wedding, but he's been trying and she keeps giving him the cold shoulder. What does he have to do? beg? He already did that!! It's not like he cheated on her, jeez, he just wrote a darn book. And it had been 4 weeks since they hadn't seen each other, if he really wanted to be with Peyton and not with her, he wouldn't have gone back to find her, he would've been with Peyton. And for the 500th time, Peyton and Lucas as a couple are boring. So, yeah, anybody would be better than Peyton to be with Lucas (not that I have anything against her).

The doctor was hot, wasn't he? I kept on thinking that I'd seen the actor somewhere but I just couldn't place him.

I'm so sick of the whole Lucas-after-Lindsey, constantly-being-rejected, Peyton-trying-to-push-Lindsey-to-Lucas storyline. It's getting soooo old. I personally want Lindsey out of the story because I could care less for her and Lucas and Peyton to get back together already.

And I cheered when Nathan stood up to Dan! I would never forgive Dan for killing his brother. No way! Just being sorry and wanting to make amends isn't enough. It's MURDER, HELLO, does he honestly think his family can forgive him?! I have a feeling Dan's going to do something really bad soon... especially after he shattered the glass door in a fit of rage.

Oh and I love how nicely Mouth (Marvin) and Millicent are coming along.
    2003-2008.

+ Reply to Thread