+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

Are there encore episodes of One Tree Hill? I missed most of last night's episode because I had to go pick up my daughter after she drove into a ditch.

Im not liking the Haley/Nathan/Carrie storyline. It doesn't make sense that out of nowhere she has a crush on Nathan and wants to replace Haley. What about her past jobs? Did she do the same or was this just her perfect family?

Im glad they are bringing Rachel back. I wonder what this means for Mouth and Brooke's assistant. I think they should give us a run of Mouth/Rachel but I like Mouth and Brooke's assistant.

I am totally not liking the storyline either. From what I hear
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's not ending anytime soon either. Which makes me want to scrap watching any scene they're in

I'm not thrilled with the nanny carrie thing either.... I was sitting there wanting to scream at nathan */make her listen to you /haley, TELL her that she walked in on you and you thought it was her/"
    It was just so fake that nathan wouldn't try his hardest to talk to haley, but then that storyline would be over......

I'm more interested in the other stuff going on like with the new love triangle Peyton/Lucas/Lindsay.
    '
    I love the new season, so much that I've read every possible spoiler because I can't wait week to week!!!
    Even the best fall down sometimes
    Even the stars refuse to shine
    Out of the doubt that fills your mind
    I somehow find - You and I Collide - Howie Day

I liked that they brought back several characters tonight. It was nice to see them. So Bevin and Tim got married and have a son???? What there has to be more back story to that.....

I hope they bring Rachel back. I really like her character and she does fit in on the show. I hope it wasn't for two shows. I also think they need more of Mouth/Rachel interaction. They tried some today and it worked but there needs to be more. Even though I do like Mouth with his new girl, for the show they should have more Mouth/Rachel.

Next week's episode looks crazy! Dan, Karen, Peyton/Lucas/Lindsay, Nathan/Haley...This should be good.

i wish brooke and lucas could get back but oh well im adapting to lucas and peyton

Unfortuantely, I've missed about 4 or 5 episodes because of all the reality shows that have been on, and I don't have TiVo, so it kind of sucks that i have to miss it. But the parts of the show that I have got a chance to catch have been really good. I guess I'll just wait for this season to come out on DVD.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Great episode tonight! Loved the reference to the "comet".

However, I can't figure out how 'Grandpa Dan' rescued Jamie from crazy ass nanny Carrie. I thought he was afraid of him

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2852360;
    Great episode tonight! Loved the reference to the "comet".

However, I can't figure out how 'Grandpa Dan' rescued Jamie from crazy ass nanny Carrie. I thought he was afraid of him

I think even Jamie was smart enough to know that something was off with Nanny Carrie so I think he trusted Dan in this case.....

Loved the episode and the ending. Everyone looking at Dan the hero...thats great!

I do think Lucas wasn't trying to write about Peyton in his new script. I think it just shows that deep down he wants Peyton.

I hope we see more of Lindsay in the future. Shes a good character and I think she does belong on the show, maybe with another love interest but I think she belongs..

Wow. At the beginnning of the Carrie storyline, I had wondered if she would end up being crazy and tonight, I saw I was right. I did think it was a bit too convenient that Dan just happened to have followed them, though maybe when he was staking out the church he saw that the lady taking Jamie wasn't Hayley. I wonder if Carrie will be back or if Dan effectively scared her off. I did like how everyone was gaping at Dan at the end. I am just wondering if Dan really wants to make amends and be good, though I have a feeling he is just as evil and manipulating as before. I have been watching reruns on Soapnet and I think Dan is one of the more interesting characters. I am kind of glad he is back, though he is evil.

I am finally starting to like this season. I liked the reference to the comet. The whole episode I was wondering how they got Peyton out of that story, but I finally got it when I saw her car. I don't know if I like them that much as a couple though, but they are okay I guess.

+ Reply to Thread