+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2767031;
    That was funny when she asked him if he was trying to bring back the mullet. And I am so glad P. Sawyer said something to Lucas about his comment.

Mouth and loves scenes I could so do without.

and...

Thank heavens Nathan's finally not scruffy and mopey. It does him wonders. I'm still in limbo about whether I really like this season or I like it so much because there's literally nothing else on. Last night was pretty okay. Glad Kfed's gone. Yuck!!

I agree with both comments. I like mouth better than I use to but whatever. Nathan looks so much better with his haircut. Nathan and Chad make the best eye candy. I love this season so far.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I'm dying to see the rest of the season
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I like last night show it was good...
    Texas Longhorns

I liked what the episode accomplished but it did drag at times. It explained the break up of Peyton which was important. It explains why Brooke doesn't care about Lucas/Peyton anymore. Im sure there is more to come (Rachel/Mouth/Brooke, Haley/Lucas/Nathan maybe Whitey/Dan).

As for the season there are still a lot of questions left unanswered about the 4 years but I look forward to seeing them plus Im liking the new Brooke, adult Lucas, Mouth and his cougar and Skills for comedy relief.

I do hope they at least finish out this season.

Have to admit, I quite enjoyed the Breakfast Club from hell version on OTH tonight. It was nice to see Tim too!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2813919;
    Have to admit, I quite enjoyed the Breakfast Club from hell version on OTH tonight. It was nice to see Tim too!!
    I agree. Seeing Tim kinda tied up his storyline and it sucks on at least Nathan/Haley/Lucas' part that they havent kept in touch with him. I don't blame him for doing what he did and I hope this means we see more of him cause that would be a real thing to do.

Premium Member

I haven't been keeping up with actually watching the episodes so far this season, but I have been recording them and as I was looking at the list of episodes I have recorded and the episodes coming up soon, couldn't help but notice how at least two out of six titles are Smiths/Morrissey tunes, which is enough justification that I don't feel so bad about this show being my guilty pleasure, heh. ;-)

Air Date:: Episode title::
    2/5/2008 - Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House - Crowded House)
    2/12/2008 - In Da Club (50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin')
    2/19/2008 - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths - Hatful of Hollow)
    2/26/2008 - For Tonight You're Only Here To Know
    3/4/2008 - Running to Stand Still (U2 - Joshua Tree)
    3/11/2008 - You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side (Morrissey - Your Arsenal)

Of course, makes me wonder how many other music related titles there have actually been over all, since I know I've seen others in the past...

They tend to have a lot of music related titles for the episodes of their shows. I think it's their theme. I noticed that a few years back.

I have missed the last three weeks, I can catch up this evening on last tuesday but I missed the Peyton and Lucas was it worth it? Do I need to know anything before 6 tonight.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I am liking how they by past college at first I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but it is actually good..
    Texas Longhorns

+ Reply to Thread