+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

I missed the first 5 minutes. Was there a little note that they were 4 years ahead?

It was Lucas just talking about how things had changed.

I have to admit, I too was disappointed with the return. It was okay and good enough to come back for another episode, but if there was something better conflicting with it, I'd be hard pressed to miss the other show in favour of this.

It's bad when the standout thing about this episode was the adorableness of that little boy. He was so freaking adorable!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I will agree with you there, little Jimmy Jam was a cutie. I actually enjoyed the second hour much more than the first. Poor Mouth and is unattractiveness. I like Lucas and the editor chick. I was so glad that Hayley went off on Nathan when he said he had nothing.

Kinda different they jumped through the college years but it looks like it will be good.

Thanks for the info on the beginning.

I don't like LL, Lucas and Lindsey, the editor, I LIKE BRUCAS.

I liked the opening it was all confusing, but in a good way.

and Peyton making her own label.

and when Brooke bought Karen's Cafe, that was just like a feel-good moment

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I think they should have went through College they jump the shark to much here.....
    Texas Longhorns

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And the cute kid wore thin for me really quickly. The show seemed too based around him as much, if not more, than any of the other characters. Too saccharin for me. I got sick of Nathan feeling sorry for himself, and his scruffy appearance. Then the "Karen" store scene. It seems to be becoming "been there, done that". The predictable basketball team scenes, with the angry talented, Black player. Boring, Boring, Boring.

It's almost like show has new writers who were determined to take the show in a different direction. Disappointing....as in it's like a combination of shows that are already on or have been, recently, done.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2747083;
    I think they should have went through College they jump the shark to much here.....
    They purposely skipped the college years because a lot of successful shows that made the switch to high school to college didn't do so well in the ratings, so in a way they're trying to avoid that mistake. I actually loved the season premiere. Peyton is growing on me more and more. Brooke was go great when they first open with her in her business. I had a variety of favorite moments, but just to share one I really like when Brooke was by herself and the music in the back round [Kelly Clarkson-Irvine]! Jamie is so adorable as others have said. I can't wait to the season progresses. I really want Lucas and Peyton together.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Thank heavens Nathan's finally not scruffy and mopey. It does him wonders. I'm still in limbo about whether I really like this season or I like it so much because there's literally nothing else on. Last night was pretty okay. Glad Kfed's gone. Yuck!!

That was funny when she asked him if he was trying to bring back the mullet. And I am so glad P. Sawyer said something to Lucas about his comment.

Mouth and loves scenes I could so do without.

+ Reply to Thread