+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

The beginning was so sweet, had me in tears. Maybe I am an over emotional sap but I thought the part with Keith was so sweet and when Haley and Karen were being wheeled in and Nathan and Lucas stopped and hugged. Awe.

I like the finale and I thought it was a fitting end to the High School years. I thought Dan and Karen's scene was great. But I have a hard time believing Dan would just turn himself in. Granted Dan cant just be the same Dan four years from now but I could see him packing up and leaving and going somewhere far away from everyone to get peace of mind. I think Dan would have thought out turning himself more than the show made it to be.

Interesting to see where everyone is 4 years from now and if the actors change their appearances. I get the feeling they will not be the same but I do hope Nathan and Lucas are still close. Besides that its open game to me. I think it would be dumb to see them fighting four years later over the same crap. I hope Rachel, Skills and Bevin become big regulars as well.

BTW good for you MOUTH!!!! He should have kissed Brooke a long time ago and its about time he did it.

Premium Member

OMG! It's hard enough being a closet fan of this show to begin, but do they seriously have to make it this hard to enjoy?? I gritted my teeth and almost stopped watching with that stupid "Look, it's Pete from Fallout Boy" quote in every other sentence storyline they had previously, but now we will have to sit through a multiple episode story arch involving K-Fed?? Already I feel like to hurl.

Isn't changing the current storyline to having all the characters move ahead four years enough, they have to try and get attention to the show with this stunt? It's having the opposite effect for me - I don't want to watch just so I can see K-Fed suck, I'd rather watch a show that doesn't.

Well, okay, maybe making an except for Big Brother, of course. ;-)

I agree. Guilty pleasure show all the way. But this whole stupid multi-episode arc for Kfed is ridiculous and may just cost them this viewer!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2539129;
    I agree. Guilty pleasure show all the way. But this whole stupid multi-episode arc for Kfed is ridiculous and may just cost them this viewer!
    what is this about Kfed on OTH?

BTW when he was on wrestling he wasn't bad, i say give him a chance

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2539252;
    what is this about Kfed on OTH?

BTW when he was on wrestling he wasn't bad, i say give him a chance
    The link is in my original post.. but basically, as soon as the article said "The aspiring rapper will portray a cocky rock singer..." well, I thought we already had that covered with the Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) character?

Yeah, exactly. Chris Keller did a "good enough" job. Why do they need to rehash a storyline. Maybe Kfed won't get into it with one of the characters, but obviously there will have to be some kinds of interaction. Yuck!

When is it restarting?

January 9 with a 2 hour premiere.
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 11-22-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Woo hoo! That's great!

+ Reply to Thread