+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Re: One Tree Hill

I know its was a while ago but its about time they did a whole Brooke/Nathan thing....I just think those two back in Season 1 seemed like the type that would hook up behind Peyton's back and it was nice to see it actually happened. Even though this now means the only two not to hook up is Lucas and Hailey and those two knew each other the longest of anyone in the group.

***Spoilers***

As for the spoilers about next season I look forward to it. Will Haley and Nathan still be together? Where will Lucas/Peyton/Brooke be? And will they all still be friends? I know those 5 will be in the cast and Karen but what about Deb, Dan, Skills, Bevin, Mouth and Rachel? I actually think it will give the show some ratings

I must say that the past 2 episodes have been really good...Last night especially...Good for Brooke and Chase being in love...Lucas has a little sis he'll probaby have to raise since it looks like Karen might die, but they are probably just trying to make it look that way for suspense...But if it is true, I hope Peyton doesn't quit her internship to help Luc out...Good for Haley and Nathan, Nathan gets to play college ball for Whitey and there baby is about to be born...It looks like Dan is going to turn himself in, but I wonder if he will really do it...Next week is the season finale, hope its as good as the past few episodes have been...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why is Karen unconscious?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

^^^Last week she was having dinner with Dan, and Lucas sent him a txt pretending to be the girl who saw Dan shoot Keith, and Dan told Karen he had to leave and take care of some things...As he was leaving Luc came in and told Karen why Dan was leaving, and told Karen that Dan killed Keith and of course Dan denied it...Lucas pulled out a gun (Deb's gun Lucsas stole from her house) on Dan...Karen tried to tell him to put the gun down but he wouldn't...Karen started to get stressed out, grabbed her stomach and passed out...Dan tried to help but Lucas told him to stay away from her, Dan was going to kneel down but Lucas fired a shot at him that hit the wall on the side of him...This week they showed Karen laying in the hospital bed and said she had preeclampsia (sp?) and that they couldn't be aggressive with the antibiotics because of the baby...But later in the episode they performed a c-section, its a girl and they are both ok...But at the end of the episode Karen's monitors flatline, just as Haley's giving her speech, she starts to get contractions and says she's about to have her baby...

I will agree the show is really good. Looking forward to next week. I hope she doesn't die. It was nice to see Deb taking care of Karen.

Too funny, but predictable Hayley was going to go into labor.

I like the last couple of episodes. I like Bevin and Skills together. I hope next season they still are together. As for next week it seems like they will probably tie up loose ends(Karen probably survives, Dan stuff) then the rest of the show will be everyone reminancing and leaving. My guess is Brooke and Lucas stay behind in Tree Hill. Nathan Hayley go to college together with their son and Deb tags along for help. Peyton goes to LA, Mouth goes to college somewhere and Rachel gets into the same college. Show isnt coming back for 6 months and everyone is friendly right now I dont see that happening when they pick up 4 years later.....The only thing I see is Nathan/Hayley still together but Nathan slowly turning into Dan. I would see Brooke/Lucas/Peyton rehash but I dont know if Sophia and Chad will be doing any makeout scenes after the divorce.....

btw anyone know if these two are civil towards each other on the set?

I thought that the past few episodes have been amazingly more interesting than ever. I also felt that Hayley would go into labor during her speech but the finale should be interesting...let's see what will progress which will lead us to the start of next season.

Season Finale tonight, should be good.

I was kind of hoping that they would show a glimpse of the next season. Like the last 30 seconds would be the first 30 of the new season.
    Overall though, a solid episode. Really seemed to end the high school chapter well for them.

FORT Fogey

The only thing that I thought was a little over the top in the finale was Whitey hiring Lucas as an asst. coach (out of high school?). It's hard enough for young coaches to get a job out of a successful college career...unless he'll be a volunteer coach while going to school - they didn't make that clear.

+ Reply to Thread