+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: One Tree Hill

Got it. Love this show. It is one of my adult, guilty pleasures!
    I would never admit that I watch this!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh come on, prhoshay! Say it loud and proud - "I'm a One Tree Hill watcher!"

I'm orientating a bunch of summer students at my company and I mentioned this morning how great OTH was last night - they pretty much gave the blank stare. I think they were in shock that someone as "old" as me watches the show...

I know right. I work with teens and I seem to watch it more than they do. We watched it last night and the teen was all, you sure get into this. Haha. I keep telling everyone how great this season is.

Oh yeah, loud as can be, I'm a OTH watcher!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2366949;
    Oh yeah, loud as can be, I'm a OTH watcher!!
    Amen to that!

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I hate Dan I hope he gets caught.

So Lucas knows that Dan did it but now what? The witness is gone and he has no evidence. Karen and Dan are a couple again and he knows its wrong. Im sure he cant go to Karen about it cause she probably wont believe it or want to believe it. I see Nathan getting involved with Lucas to uncover the truth but how is this going to end? It will be interesting as Dan has what he wants but now Lucas knows he killed to get it and Dan is ridden with guilt.

As for Brooke/Peyton thing, they needed to get rid of that storyline with Derek and move on....they have done that and hopefully we could just move on.

Cant wait to see how this season ends and how they move forward into next year which seems like they will go to when everyone has graduated college.....

I was sorry to see that OTH did not make the fall schedule, but was listed as a mid-season replacement.

I was kind of bummed that the finale wasn't this week and isn't until May 30th but at least it's coming back. I'm really interested to see how they end the season since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's been widely reported that the next season will flash forward several years

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2406637;
    I was kind of bummed that the finale wasn't this week and isn't until May 30th but at least it's coming back. I'm really interested to see how they end the season since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's been widely reported that the next season will flash forward several years

That's a good thing...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think its really hard to have a show with them in college...The only one that really worked was Beverly Hills 90210 and Felicity(for the few years it was on)...

+ Reply to Thread