+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina
    so, is Lucas falling for Brooke? What do you think? I certainly hope so... I don't like the blondie so much... I know... She is quite a b***h but I think she has a heart.
    (I seem to be secretly wanting to sabotage all the witty blondes vs the snotty-clueless brunettes)
    I don't know... I think Brooke is ok as long as she's not drunk lol! (I like your plan, why IS it that the brunettes are always the sidekicks anyway??? lol)
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Has anyone been watching lately? They just dropped a bombshell tonight...Brooke is pregnant!

I've been watching...I have a feeling that it's not Lucas's baby...and didn't she say she thinks she's pregnant? I wasn't sure. I really hope she's not, there's already one teenage parent, Jake?

Tomorrow night's episode...

The Games That Play Us - Season Finale
    Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Nathan (James Lafferty) bear the brunt of Dan's (Paul Johansson) abuse as he coaches them into the playoffs, pushing both of them to their breaking points. Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz) is stunned after Dan threatens her, causing her to reconsider her relationship with Nathan. Meanwhile, Whitey (Barry Corbin) learns that his medical condition may be more serious than he first expected, and Dan learns a shocking secret from Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods).

I can't believe Deb's been sleeping with Keith! People have been saying that he's the one that Deb had that affair with.

Ohhhhh man...

Nathan and Haley married??? And, they had sex! Dan has a heart attack! What's this about Deb hoping he'll die??? Lucas is leaving...sad, yes, but he won't stay gone. Keith and Deb! I don't think Dan's ever been so angry. Wow...this season finale was great. I mean, it did everything for me. I'm glad it'll be back for a second season!

I'm sorry......I watch One Tree Hill whenever I remember and I am waaaaaay behind. Can someone give me a quick recap of what happened??? Haley and Nathan got married??? WHAT?? And what happened to Brooke being pregnant? And why did Lucas leave? Details please!! Thanks so much!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Dan has a heart attack! What's this about Deb hoping he'll die???
    I didn't hear this part too well...to me, I thought I heard Dan say something like, "You better hope I die." I'm probably wrong, did anyone hear this part?

I agree it was a fanstatic season finale! I was not expecting Haley and Nathan to get married! And was it just me or did Nathan have a big 'ol smile on his face?
    And Brooke is really starting to annoy me! I wonder if Brooke really did give Nicole the wrong place. I don't think this is a spoiler but where I live, the local news came on and I caught a quick thing they had on OTH about the gal who plays Nicole and I'm pretty sure I heard that she will be back next season, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    "You better hope I die."
    That's exactly what he said. Strange, huh? I wonder what he had up his sleeve.

I hope she's not coming back. I hate her, and I'm sad Jake had to leave. I think Brooke told her the wrong place, but I was expecting Nikki to drive by a sign saying somehting about Savannah. I hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    That's exactly what he said. Strange, huh? I wonder what he had up his sleeve.

I hope she's not coming back. I hate her, and I'm sad Jake had to leave. I think Brooke told her the wrong place, but I was expecting Nikki to drive by a sign saying somehting about Savannah. I hope not!
    Me too! I was expecting an exit sign. I don't like her either.
    Dan has his decent moments and then becomes a total *ss. I wonder if he really did intend to tell Deb all those years ago that he was leaving to go to Karen, the "woman he love(d)"? That kind of blew me away.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    I wonder if he really did intend to tell Deb all those years ago that he was leaving to go to Karen, the "woman he love(d)"? That kind of blew me away.
    Me too. I don't want to feel bad for him, but sometimes I do, unintentionally of course. I wonder if he's gonna die. Probably not, right? He stirs things up too much to kill off.

+ Reply to Thread