+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

my bad. I hope tonight's episode lives up to last weeks because I'm actually looking forward to watching tonight. With all the other heavy tv watching tonigh, this light and airy show is a great breather.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I thought tonight's show was really good, wonder what is going to happen with Peyton and that crazy dude that pretended to be her brother last time. I guess Rachel is off the show now.

I didn't see crazy Dereck coming. I thought at first she was hallucinating, but then when he started talking and punched her, my jaw kind of dropped. Now, I'm more upset by the fact we have to wait at least a week (I think 2).

I thought the same thing. Maybe she's dreaming?? But drama is always good. I thought her dress was a little Toga-ish but pretty.

oh I watched the the most recent eppy online and the ending was crazy I wasent expecting it...cant wait to see what happens. It sux we have to wait so long for the next one!

Oh I agree, especially since OTH is being pushed back even further because of the Pussycat reality show. I find that quite disappointing. At least it will not conflict with other shows, I guess.

ETA: It's not coming back until May 2nd. Yes, May. Ugh!

That's a long time to wait for the show to come back

Re: One Tree Hill

It was interesting to see tonight just who saw Dan kill Keith and that there actually was someone who saw it. I just hope it gets revealed soon.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But Dan didn't kill Keith, did he? Who was the other guy they showed holding the gun? I am confused. I thought he killed him, too, until I saw that other guy. I did see the girl peeking through the blinds. Somebody help me out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dan did kill Keith. What happened was, Jimmy (the other boy holding the gun) took some of the students from the school hostage, but Keith convinced him to let all of them go. While Lucas was walking out Jimmy had the gun on them and it looked like he might have killed Keith, but he ended up shooting himself. When Keith was kneeling over the body, Dan came up from behind and shot Keith. To make it look like Jimmy killed Keith then himself. But there was a witness (the girl in the window) who saw Dan kill Keith in cold blood.

+ Reply to Thread