+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

One tree hill just got better.The whole show was so worth the last 5 mins! seeing Jake at the airport!! I was so happy!I know this is terrible of me but Jenny got ugly.She was a adorable baby but she looked so weird yesterday!! Jake on the other hand was HOT as usual!! I felt so bad for Mouth when he saw Rachel with Uncle Coop!! And the previews for next week look SOO good!! Wow i can't wait!

I definitely didn't get a chance to watch this. Was working on a big group project, which by the way, I can't believe I had to do in my last semester of University.

I was also taping 3 different things already on two different TVs. Needless to say I am very mad I missed this episode. I do have one question, what was Rachel's big secret?

Thank you all for your thoughts on the episode. It's helping me get a sense of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I definitely didn't get a chance to watch this. Was working on a big group project, which by the way, I can't believe I had to do in my last semester of University.

I was also taping 3 different things already on two different TVs. Needless to say I am very mad I missed this episode. I do have one question, what was Rachel's big secret?

Thank you all for your thoughts on the episode. It's helping me get a sense of what happened.

Rachels big secret is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when she was 14 years old she was overweight.She had a bunch of surgeries (stapled stomach, boob job , nose job,etc) to look the way she looks now! another secret mite be that she is 26 years old.We're not too sure.

If you want there's this site on the internet where u can watch all the episodes from season 3.If you'd like to know it,just ask

I agree, this season is really good!

So was my eyes deceiving me or was that Lucas and Peyton telling each other they love each other? If its true what a way to end this season, Lucas/Peyton again plus Brooke pregnant????? Thats just crazy, Lucas would become Dan in a way.....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Will they rerun this whole season? I am totally missing this show, and it's a pretty good show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur View Post
    So was my eyes deceiving me or was that Lucas and Peyton telling each other they love each other? If its true what a way to end this season, Lucas/Peyton again plus Brooke pregnant????? Thats just crazy, Lucas would become Dan in a way.....

The previews this season have been real teasers..they never give up huge things like that in previews( I guess it draws more viewers).Anyways i think Lucas tells Brooke he loves her and Peyton tells Jake she loves him and they just put both scenes together to tease us.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    The previews this season have been real teasers..they never give up huge things like that in previews( I guess it draws more viewers).Anyways i think Lucas tells Brooke he loves her and Peyton tells Jake she loves him and they just put both scenes together to tease us.
    Yeah because there is no way that Lucas is telling Peyton that he loves her but didn't they show the two kissing? Uggh...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    With this network's new "soaps" Desire and Fashion House - is One Tree Hill coming back this fall? Anyone know the date?

It's coming back tomorrow on CW after America's Next Top Model!

+ Reply to Thread