+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I just caught up on OTH. I knew that Keith was going to die but I was really hoping he wouldn't, so sad. And his stupid brother is the one who killed him. Just wrong!!

I am so glad that Haley and Nathan are back together.

It was sad that Jimmy's mother was at the funeral all alone. But Lucas was right, it would have been what Keith wanted. Even though he isn't the one who shot Keith.

Another "One Tree" Hookup
    By Gina Serpe

Another perk of working on the set of One Tree Hill? There's a good chance Chad Michael Murray will propose to you.

Murray, 24, is set to tie the knot for a second time with a cheerleading extra on his WB series, 18-year-old Kenzie Dalton, People reports. It'll presumably be the first marriage for Dalton.

No details on the would-be hitching were made available, though People quotes an unnamed source close to the couple denying rumors of a pregnancy. Murray and Dalton have reportedly been dating since December.

The new pairing, though, could make things more than a little awkward around the watercooler.

After being engaged for a little less than a year, Murray took his first trip down the aisle in April 2005 with then-soulmate and fellow One Tree Hill star Sophia Bush, 23. They tied the knot in a lavish oceanside ceremony in front of family, friends and costars.

But the camera-ready couple didn't last long. The WB poster children announced a separation just five months later, amid rumors, never confirmed, of Murray's infidelity.

"I am saddened to announce that Sophia and I are separating," Murray said at the time. "This is a very difficult time for me."

Bush echoed the sentiments, saying, "This is a difficult and unfortunate situation. I am glad this is being resolved sooner rather than later."

In February, Bush filed for an annulment, citing "fraud" as the reason for wanting to strike marriage number one from the record books.

"Sophia went into the marriage believing in the sanctity of marriage," an unnamed friend of the actress told People last October, "and Chad simply did not share that vision."

While the ex-couple is still contracted to get smoochy onscreen, offscreen Bush seems to have found a new partner.

The actress has recently been linked with The Day After Tomorrow star Austin Nichols.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060404/...NlYwN5bmNhdA--

This is why you don't date co-workers! It's bad enough if you work in an office. Can you imagine having to make out with your ex after all this?

I read another article that indicated this girl was 17 when they started dating.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I know right? I think about that everytime they have a scene together. Especially all the I love you blah blah.

How sad. He's stupid. I have met her before and she was really sweet. Granted it was only for a minute but still.

The scenes between Lucas and Brooke tonight were quite unbelievable. I definitely htink that is some talent on both parts, but perhaps more so on Sophia's. CMM is becomming a bit of a snake in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    The scenes between Lucas and Brooke tonight were quite unbelievable. I definitely htink that is some talent on both parts, but perhaps more so on Sophia's. CMM is becomming a bit of a snake in real life.
    I definitely think Sophia is the more talented of the two and I can't believe that I feel that way! When the show started, she seemed like a pretty girl with marginal talent. Just being able to hold it together in scenes with that snake makes her a great actress! I read a quote of hers right after the split. She basically said that she wouldn't and couldn't let her personal life get in the way of her job. Some actors/actresses would've run right to the producers and asked to get out of that storyline.

I wonder if CMM will even have a career after this show. While he's got the teen heartthrob thing going for him now, he might not age so well and he's not the best of the young actors on the show. JMHO, of course

Okay, the show just started here. Why do they have to keep showing Keith being killed? I can't take it.

On a sort of related note: Soapdish has been on HBO this month. I can't believe how young Paul Johansson looked! Plus, his wardrobe was tiny - towels and cycling shorts!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I re-watched Cinderella Story last night becuase that was the last time I could honestly remember liking CMM. I started to watch OTH becuase of him, but since he is being so crappy in real life I'm having a hard time with him.

Ugh... and this is just t.v.

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99 View Post
    I re-watched Cinderella Story last night becuase that was the last time I could honestly remember liking CMM. I started to watch OTH becuase of him, but since he is being so crappy in real life I'm having a hard time with him.

Ugh... and this is just t.v.
    I think his personal life might ruin his career for now but in the end he will probably have a better career then mostly everyone on the show. What he did to Sophia is just wrong but like everything else in Hollywood all can be forgotten just with the snap of the fingers.

Premium Member
    What was with the lame Sunkist product promotion on last week's episode? Talk about way over the top, sheesh.

They really need to find a last name for "Pete from Fall Out Boy". Unless that is his full name, and he's just trying to one up Chad Michael Murray...

Speaking of - - they did a skit about Chad proposing to everyone he works with on Weekend Update on SNL this weekend...

I really don't know what to think of Rachel anymore. I mean you could tell she has some kind of heart and in a way she is like Brooke but she keeps messing up. I think she really likes Mouth and I think at first she was just using Mouth but now she likes him but her actions still irk me.

As for Lucas this was a tough time for him. Im glad he came out about the HCM. And Im glad Whitey talked some sense into Karen cause she was starting to annoy me. It was a good episode and Im happy to see Peyton go after Jake. Shes really happy with him.

Best part of the episode is Peyton's dad telling Brooke that she needs to find a new hot dad fantasy. That was hilarious.

I was half paying attention but wasn't that Nathan's Uncle/Cousin whatever with Rachel?

And what was with The Fall Out Boy dude, he wasn't even cute. I am glad she is seeing Jake too!

+ Reply to Thread