+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    For anyone who might be missing their Craig Schaffer fix check out "A River Runs Through It". Him and Brad Pitt, cute combo!
    I've always liked Craig from the movie "Fire with Fire" back in 1986 - and then didn't really hear from him again until "A River Runs Through It", so I was pleased to see him with a recurring role on OTH. Do we really know he dies, though? No chance of CPR or something?

I agree - Dan is getting away with too much to even enjoy hating him. For example, please tell me Keith made a copy of the ledger before placing it in the safe deposit box and letting Dan get a hold of it, only to destroy it. All that hard work with everyone involved to get that piece of blackmail evidence over Dan all gone to waste? Too frustrating, if so.

And as usual with any show I watch, next week is a repeat, right? So, any ideas of when the next new episode will air? I mean, this felt like a season-ending cliffhanger, but the season isn't over yet, right? (Still cracking up over Critical's comment: The big question is: How will he almost be killed in the season finale this time?)

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    I've always liked Craig from the movie "Fire with Fire" back in 1986 - and then didn't really hear from him again until "A River Runs Through It", so I was pleased to see him with a recurring role on OTH. Do we really know he dies, though? No chance of CPR or something?
    OMG Mozzz, I was going to post the same thing! I loved Fire With Fire! He and Virginia Madsen were great together. I remember watching that movie over and over again....probably because I was the same age as the characters and was waiting for someone like Craig to come "rescue" me Unfortunately, from what I've read, Keith is dead permanently.

I agree - Dan is getting away with too much to even enjoy hating him. For example, please tell me Keith made a copy of the ledger before placing it in the safe deposit box and letting Dan get a hold of it, only to destroy it. All that hard work with everyone involved to get that piece of blackmail evidence over Dan all gone to waste? Too frustrating, if so.

And as usual with any show I watch, next week is a repeat, right? So, any ideas of when the next new episode will air? I mean, this felt like a season-ending cliffhanger, but the season isn't over yet, right? (Still cracking up over Critical's comment: The big question is: How will he almost be killed in the season finale this time?)
    ITA - Dan gets away with everything and everyone else is just stupid. I doubt Keith made copies of the ledger - like a normal, thinking person would have. The writers are just making it too unbelievable. Plus, while I think the actor is quite handsome, they don't make the character attractive in any way. You don't (or I don't) believe he even loves his kids - either of them. I really started to hate him when he went after Whitey's job.

I'm sure we'll wait at least another week until a new episode. The WB is turning into ABC - one new episode, followed by weeks of reruns and promises of a "fresh" episode

My guess for the season finale: Karen in the study with the candlestick
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well for those of you who enjoy spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read this: From bakerj3: Will Dan get caught on One Tree Hill? He's too evil!
    Don't you worry. Payback is a bitch, and he has racked up some seriously bad karma. He'll get his before the seasons ends from what I hear.
    Source: Spoiler Kristen EOnline source link. Click at risk of being spoiled for this show and others.

thanks canadian angel for the spoiler.
    i have had enough of dan. can't wait for karma to bite him back in the 'you know what'
    but seriously, that last epi was wow.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    Do any of you also watch American Idol? Last night I finally realized why Katherine McPhee looked so familiar...she has the look of Sophia Bush! Some of her facial expressions when singing Tuesday night sparked my realization...

Premium Member
    So, the tv listing shows tonight's episode as:
    "Who Will Survive, and What Will Be Left of Them?"
    The aftermath of the school shooting and the death of Jimmy Edwards force everyone to examine his or her life.
    hmmm Nothing about Keith getting shot or dying.... Can we presume that he survives?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    So, the tv listing shows tonight's episode as:

hmmm Nothing about Keith getting shot or dying.... Can we presume that he survives?
    Keith is dead. And I bet the rest of the season is Naley, Rachel/Mouth, Lucas/Brooke/Peyton and Dan coming to terms with what he did.

I think TV Guide receives those synopses from the networks way in advance. Maybe they didn't want the plot twist about Keith's murder getting out. I read lots of spoilers and I was totally shocked when Dan shot Keith. Sometimes, not being spoiled makes it better. The WB did a good job, IMHO, of keeping this one a secret.

canadian_angel - When I read that spoiler on Kristen's chat, I was really happy!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If they keep letting Dan get away with things, it will become even more uneblievable than it already is. I wonder how much of a punishment Dan will get and if Deb will come back for Nathan.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The pop ups of young Keith were just creepy, especially the bedroom one.

Decent aftermath episode. A little off, but i'm not really sure what i was expecting. I guess, that someone already would have figured out it was Dan.
    Wasn't too impressed with Hayley in this episode. Where was she for Lucas, not there until the end. I get she loves Nathan, but Lucas is her best friend. I don't know, that left a bad taste.

Haley was there for Lucas, she just went back to Nathan's to change, and then got sidetracked and then had to go to Karen's house.

I think Haley was also really close to Keith so she had to deal with this her own way. I was surprised that she was not at Jimmy's funeral however, especially since they ALL use to be buddies. I thought that was really awesome how they showed up for Jimmy's mom. Made me cry.

Is Jimmy's mom really short or is the Chad just really tall????

Overall good episode. Hope that Brooke and Lucas break up soon, so he can go back to Peyton, where I think he belongs.

+ Reply to Thread