+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I can't believe it. The way it happened.. Keith getting shot by Dan was totally unexpected! It really was. Is Keith really dead though? That's heartbreaking to me.
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

Ahhh! Best episode ever! I usually don't watch it anymore since the story line moved into...boring, but oh my! Dan really shot his own brother! How cold hearted can you be?? I knew the fat kid would die, but I didn't know anyone else would, fabulous ending!

Does anybody have the time to write a recap for this episode? I left for class tonight and forgot to turn off my VCR to activate the timer. I'm heartbroken that I missed this episode. It's the first one I've missed all year and of course it was the best episode ever.

Tell me how Keith and Dan both got into a building that should have been surrounded by cops? And holy crap!! I read the spoiler but damn!! I couldn't believe it either.

Premium Member
    Wow, just didn't think Dan would go through it, I have to say I am surprised. Although not as surprised as I would have been had they not foreshadowed it a bit when Keith was hugging Karen before going into the school and we saw Dan's expression when he overheard Keith tell Karen he wouldn't "let anything happen to our boy."

Way, way off topic - I only recently discovered that Michael Copon, who played Felix, won the VH-1 reality show "But Can They Sing?" Very bizarre. Wish I had watched that show, now. Or maybe not.

I was really shocked too, Mozzz. Since Craig Sheffer was gone so much last season and the beginning of this one, it seems like maybe he wanted off the show. Still, I'm sorry to see him go and to see Dan continue to get away with every nasty thing he does. Hopefully, there will be a moment of reckoning for him because, really, I don't even LOVE to hate him. I just hate him. Now poor Karen is alone again. I don't think Dan wants her back, he just doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

The big question is: How will he almost be killed in the season finale this time?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I was really shocked too, Mozzz. Since Craig Sheffer was gone so much last season and the beginning of this one, it seems like maybe he wanted off the show. Still, I'm sorry to see him go and to see Dan continue to get away with every nasty thing he does. Hopefully, there will be a moment of reckoning for him because, really, I don't even LOVE to hate him. I just hate him. Now poor Karen is alone again. I don't think Dan wants her back, he just doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

The big question is: How will he almost be killed in the season finale this time?
    Nah I think the scene when hes in the car watching Lucas, Karen and Keith after the game showed that he might want back in just for the fact that they are a family and I think he wants that. Karen and Dan fight a lot but I think he respects her cause she stands up to him.

I agree that while stunning after it happened, it was something that Dan would actually do. I agree Critical, i don't even like hating Dan. Everything he does, he gets away with. He's NEVER been caught. It's getting tired and redundant. I can see easily why OTH is in danger of being cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur View Post
    Nah I think the scene when hes in the car watching Lucas, Karen and Keith after the game showed that he might want back in just for the fact that they are a family and I think he wants that. Karen and Dan fight a lot but I think he respects her cause she stands up to him.
    He may want that but I think he's smart enough to realize that it will never happen. He knows that Karen hates him. SO - either he killed Keith to destroy someone else's happiness - he is nothing if not spiteful and jealous - or to try to get Karen to come crying to him. Either way, I doubt highly that she would buy anything he's selling.

I saw that scene in the car as Dan seeing what he couldn't have. Ever. If he can't have it, then he didn't want Keith to have it either.

Whichever way it goes, ITA with canadian_angel - the show is getting redundant. Kill Dan or don't kill him (I'd prefer the former!), but just quit teasing us with the same plot over and over. At least on soaps they wait years to give you recycled plots. Also, I can't imagine being Sophia Bush and having to play a "love story" opposite your ex, who was a philanderer (allegedly ) That's one strong girl.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

For anyone who might be missing their Craig Schaffer fix check out "A River Runs Through It". Him and Brad Pitt, cute combo!

+ Reply to Thread