+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Click to see Spoiler:
    That makes sense and leads into the Dan/Karen hookup Ive been predicting.

As for last nites episode I was at work when i was watching it and i didnt get a chance to full understand what was going on but I doubt Mouth did it. After what he did for Anna I dont see him doing that. Just for the embarassment factor of brooke being naked Id go with Rachel.
    Last edited by mozzz; 03-01-2006 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags to replace white text

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    Well next week's episode was totally foreseeable, lame!
    Next week is a repeat. Seems like it's a tv-wide week off or something.

The next newest episode isn't going to air until March 1.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post

All repeats because of the Olympics....which is getting bad ratings anyway but networks like the WB and UPN have to watch out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post

Serious?? I guess I never saw that episode then. Whoops.

The preview they showed was for the March 1st episode. One tree Hill isn't on this coming week instead a movie titled "Orange County" will be on instead.

Premium Member
    Looks like the rumours of an official split since the time of their marriage have finally proven correct. Interesting, not a divorce, but an anulment. And not the typical 'irreconcilable differences', but 'fraud'. Source

"One Tree" Annulment
    Wed Mar 01,12:06 PM ET

Sophia Bush wants to erase the one short marriage she shared with One Tree Hill costar Chad Michael Murray.

The 23-year-old actress is seeking to annul her five-month marriage to Murray, 24, according to papers filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. Bush cited "fraud" as the reason for wanting to clear the relationship from the books.

Although magazine reports claimed Murray cheated on Bush, those who followed Renée Zellweger's split from country rocker Kenny Chesney have learned that "fraud" does not necessarily connote heinous deception. Zellweger cited it as the reason for her split and wound up having to issue a statement clarifying that "fraud" was simply a legal term and did not mean he had actually cheated or misled her. Coincidentally, Zellweger and Chesney were also married for five months, which is practically Guinness record time compared to Britney Spears, who annulled her first marriage, to childhood chum Jason Alexander, after a whopping 48 hours.

Annulments are rare in California, and Bush will have to prove her case to the court. State law reads that a fraudulent marriage means that "the consent of either party was obtained by fraud."

As with most celeb splits, the couple will likely have the case brokered by a private judge to keep the particulars away from the public.

Bush and Murray's match made on the WB began three years. While Bush's One Tree Hill character, naughty cheerleader Brooke, pined for Murray's serious high school athlete, Luke, the actors hit it off behind the scenes and became engaged in July 2004, after less than a year of dating. Murray popped the question in Australia, where he was filming House of Wax.

The couple married in a beachside ceremony last April, but by September, with the gossip reports buzzing, they parted ways…and still had to share kissing scenes on One Tree Hill, which is now in its third season. Ouch.

"Sophia went into the marriage believing in the sanctity of marriage," a friend told People magazine in October, "and Chad simply did not share that vision."

Double ouch.
    I'm not so good at math, but if they were actually married last April, and filed for an anulment this past Friday, even if they did separate in September/October, isn't that longer than a five month marriage? I mean, my calendar shows that to be just shy of a year.

And while the writers never altered the script to reflect their real life history, at least so far, I can say that whenever those two are in a scene together, the first thing I think about is how they don't get along in person and somehow makes their relationship on screen less credible for me. But then, I've always been easily influenced by the media.

So, any new spoilers on who gets shot/anyone dies tonight?

Just a reminder that for those viewers in the Detroit MI viewing area, tonight's episode of OTH is preempted by Pistons basketball. It will be shown this Saturday night @ 8pm instead...

Oh. My. God. What a good episode. And Oh. My. God. I cannot believe Dan shot his own brother!

I never saw that coming but Dan actually topped himself here. You get the feeling that he wants Karen back and will be willing to do anything to have that happy family and this is the perfect way to do it. But man how low can this guy go.

Oh my gosh.I'm like speechless.Dan shot his own brother.I think it was because he still thinks that Keith tried to kill him!Although i did know that Jimmy was gonna kill himself at the end i never expected Keith to die.

+ Reply to Thread