+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I actually don't think it was Andy that bought the bottle of booz juse because him and Deb were never really close or anything.I think it was Keith that gave Deb a hand.Anyways,I'm happy my prediction that it was Deb was right on the money!! I predicted it was her simply because i saw her slip those pain killers in her back pocket during the last episode,and then we see a powdery white substance on the bottle.Still the suspence was killing me.

Now about Lucas and Brooke (Also known as BRUCAS),what will happen because i think it was rumored that Sophia Bush had gotten in to an argument with the producers because she simply didn't want to be romanticly involved with Chad on the show anymore.I guess the producers won that little battle.

Did anyone else notice the scar on Nathan's chest when he took of his shirt??It was so adorable when he said it was him that kissed Hailey and not Chris!And sad to say but I think i'll miss Chris' scronny little behind.He was a great twist and very entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    Did anyone else notice the scar on Nathan's chest when he took of his shirt??It was so adorable when he said it was him that kissed Hailey and not Chris!And sad to say but I think i'll miss Chris' scronny little behind.He was a great twist and very entertaining!
    Personally, i think that was one of the most sensual scenes OTH has ever put out there. It was so tender and not the least bit salacious

I only saw the last 10 minutes but I cried!! It was so cute how when he took of his shirt and he had his wedding ring around his neck and she pulled him by it to her. Awe!!

Poor Sophia and Chad. It seems like those were some real emotions.

So as I was re-watching my dvds of OTH season 1 and 2 and i think i've puzzled all the pieces together.I think TIM is gay!!! 1) his tatoo of an angel??
    2)In one of the episodes in season 2 where they are in at a ball,Tim tells Anna that Peyton's purse is the 'Fake Fendi Bag'.How else would he have known?
    3)welll there's no 3 but he passes odd comments during the show.

just my 2 cents!

hippo, it's a cherub. there's such a big difference there. I've kind of always wondered if Tim was. But i think he might just be socially inept.

?? What's a cherub anyway ?? Anyways another ODD thing time does is call the time he spends with Nate "Tim Time"...the exact sentence was "Don't you miss your TIM TIME?"

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    So as I was re-watching my dvds of OTH season 1 and 2 and i think i've puzzled all the pieces together.I think TIM is gay!!! 1) his tatoo of an angel??
    2)In one of the episodes in season 2 where they are in at a ball,Tim tells Anna that Peyton's purse is the 'Fake Fendi Bag'.How else would he have known?
    3)welll there's no 3 but he passes odd comments during the show.

just my 2 cents!

there was also a time in season 2 when the b-ball team was playing an out of town game. the team snuck out after cerfew and tim suggested going to a strip club he knew. unbeknownst that it was lady's night with male strippers. hahaha. well its a long shot but i found that funny.

I missed the last fresh episode but I am hoping to catch it tonight since it's a repeat. I love this show!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Did anyone else see the preview for next week?? It's something like this
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brooke and Hailey are talking and this is how the convo goes down:
    Haylie : Nathan and I slept together..
    Brooke : You're not pregnant are you???
    And then Hailey does a face that's like '' I hope not / I think ''

Imagine its true!!Oh i love this show!!

i've heard/read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is some disturbing news that hayley gives to nathan, but that it won't come until the second episode that's aired when OTH gets back from holidays

though nowhere does it say pregnant (that i've read) what you saw fits in with the spoilers i've seen

+ Reply to Thread