+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

i ended up watching it late last night, it was ok. it feels to me though that the storylines are somewhat recylced. maybe that's only me. but it's back to nathan and lucas not really talking, lucas faltering in basketball. dan being a jerk; lucas in a love triangle; peyton unhappy; etc.

i hope things start to get fresher.

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE ONE TREE HILL! I think it is the best show. I really want Haley & Nathan to go back to a good marriage, and for Brooke & Lucas to work out their problems. I g2g but I love the show and I felt like I should give itsome credit becuz they got lots of the drama and i like drama it makes you more and more into it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    I actually think that the Batman is nathan because we see her and Nathan making out later on in that preview.Just a guess!!

This show is amazing!!I just CAN'T get enough of it.

I agree with you but it i think it was keller (dont like him hes like another dan) becuz he had a smerk look on his face when you seen the batman cosutme on the couch when he went into his room. he probably knew that nathan was going to be batman so he did that oh yeah but if it was keller wouldnt haley realize the difference between nathan and chris kellers kiss you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by OTHFAN4EVA View Post
    I LOVE ONE TREE HILL! I think it is the best show. I really want Haley & Nathan to go back to a good marriage
    Me too, it was so cute how he called her.

This episode was amazing.It started off slow and not so great,but the ending was incredible.I even teared when i heard brooked big speach at the end.I love this show.It rocks.

Lucas and Brooke back together again. Nathan and Haley back together again. This was a great episode. I knew Deb was part of the trying to kill Dan thing. Im sure she was calling Keith when she ran away and probably she was running to Keith. I dont know where they are going with the relationships, if they will last long or not but its nice to see that they last.

I get the feeling that Dan and Karen end up messing around by the end of the season. Its just a feeling but now I feel with Keith and Deb probably in this together, I can see a scenerio where they both catch Deb/Keith together and it cause them to mess around.

Loved the ending definitely. The show has redeemed itself. I do wonder who Deb was talking to on the phone. Also, remember when Dan showed Karen the video of someone buying alcohol did anyone see who it was because when Lucas said "my mom is worried about you, she just doesn't know it yet" to Deb, that made me think Karen didn't see Deb on the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Loved the ending definitely. The show has redeemed itself. I do wonder who Deb was talking to on the phone. Also, remember when Dan showed Karen the video of someone buying alcohol did anyone see who it was because when Lucas said "my mom is worried about you, she just doesn't know it yet" to Deb, that made me think Karen didn't see Deb on the tape.
    Nope she saw the person who she called which was probably Keith. I also think Deb called Keith later in the episode. I think when Dan was standing on the stairs happy and then got all serious, I think it was because he realize Deb might have had something to do with the murder attempt.

Thanks!
    I must have missed the part where Karen called the person on the tape.
    Did the viewers get to see the person? I wasn't able to, but it might have just been me. I honestly don't think Deb did it on her own (as per the tape and just a hunch), but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur View Post
    Nope she saw the person who she called which was probably Keith. I also think Deb called Keith later in the episode. I think when Dan was standing on the stairs happy and then got all serious, I think it was because he realize Deb might have had something to do with the murder attempt.
    While I agree that the person Karen saw on the tape could be the same person Deb called after being confronted by Lucas, I don't know if I believe that person is Keith. Remember, Keith had pretty much vanished from the picture at the time of the fire. Yes, Karen did think she saw him that day - but we'd have to believe that Deb had somehow managed to get hold of him when no one else could, and then convinced him to come back to town to help her kill Dan. Remember, there didn't seem to be a lot of time between Deb telling Nathan that things were going to take a little longer for them to be rid of Dan - but to believe it would happen, and the fire.

Also, as far as I can tell based on what Lucas saw and what we saw last season, Deb is the one that drugged the booze, and is the one that set the actual fire. The only thing in question is who bought the booze.

My gut tells me it could have been Andy - whose whereabouts at the time are still in question, and who definitely had an axe to grind with Dan. Deb was well aware of that. I also find it more believeable that Karen was calling Andy than Keith.

Regardless... an excellent episode, and I'm looking forward to finding out what actually happened
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread