+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I don't care for Dan or his whole storyline.

I knew it would be Chris too. Nathan did look pretty hot when he took off that Batman helmet. I don't really think he's all that cute.

I don't know why Haley covered for Lucas, that was dumb.

Need Help

I have just caught up on the first two seasons, I know I know, a little late. However, I did miss the month of October for this show. I'm trying to find recaps on the One Tree Hill website but there aren't any. Can anyone give me what I missed, and what are Brooke's rules for dating. Also have her and Lucas gotten fully back together, and why do you guys think something happened with Peyton???

Any help would be great.

Brooke really doesn't have any rules other than they get to see other people. And what one of them does the other gets to do. IE: if brooke kisses a guy, lucas gets to kiss a girl. and they are NOT fully back together.

Nothing has really happened to peyton. her real mother came to town. her father and her mother that passed away adopted peyton. her real mother has breast cancer, but was previously a drug addict. peyton and her real mother do share a lot in common. the drawing, the personalities, etc.

Recap per show, i'm not sure i can help you there, but if you read a lot of the previous posts, they should help you with most of the important info.

Thanks anyway, I have downloaded most of the them. I just got the disk today, can't wait to go home.

So that was a crazy ending that was so expected. Brooke thought she lost Lucas and she was drunk and Chris was there so of course she slept with him. Im interested to see if Lucas goes after the new girl.

As for Peyton and Mouth, I hope they do get together. They seem to be really connected at this point in their lives so I hope it happens.

And what is getting notebooked? Does that mean she softened him? Does that mean he thinks shes the one? I didnt get that one.

Getting 'Notebooked' means Skills had to watch the notebook(movie with Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling) and ended up enjoying it.

As for Lucas-Brooke-Chris-Rachel, i have NO idea what's next.Obviously Lucas should be mad!!But she was drunk and they're still just seeing eachother non exclusivly.So i guess since Brooke slept with Chris,I think Lucas will sleep with Rachel!

I think One Tree Hill might have lost a fan in me this week. I'm sure I will still watch, but not with the same enthusiasm I once did. The entire Christ storyline is just too much for me. First he broke up Nathan and Hailey (well, i know she left, but you can't say he didn't play a part) and now he's breaking up brooke and Lucas? Is there something else he can do?

For some reason I think he's in cahoots with someone else in OTH. Didn't anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden Chris switched his attention from Hailey to Brooke? Can't anyone in OTH be happy? I mean, truly happy in a relationship at least for one episode. I understand Brooke and Lucas probably aren't going to wind up together, what with sophia and chad divorced and all, but I just looked at my tv on wednesday and said.. "are you kidding me"

I've been wondering,why did they suddenly drop the storyline about who tried to kill Dan??I think it'll come back but it's odd since that was the main storyline for about 3 episodes..

Why is Dan such an ass!?! This season is really funny to me. They have some great one liners etc.

It looks like the whole who killed Dan thing is coming back.

I think the whole Dan thing is hilarious. It must be great to play the character.

As for the episode...I liked it. I got the feeling that they made sure Sophia and Chad would not be together in a scene in this episode. I know the whole Brooke/Lucas thing was probably written in before the breakup but I bet they changed somethings around to not put them together.

Im not a fan of Haley and Nathan before but now I am. They just care for each other and I do hope they get back together.

Chris Kellar is great. I like how he can just be a prick to everyone. I also like Rachel, I liked how she stood up to Lucas.
    And speaking of Lucas I cant wait for the Lucas collapse on the floor episode thats coming. It will be interesting to see how that changes everything.

+ Reply to Thread