+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

I actually think that the Batman is nathan because we see her and Nathan making out later on in that preview.Just a guess!!

This show is amazing!!I just CAN'T get enough of it.

you are probably right i've just read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tyler hilton aka chris, is coming back

oh GOD!! I think he'll be back once Nathan and Hailey fix things a bit ,so then maybe in the next 2-3 episodes, therefore Nathan will be pissed and Chriss will mess things up!!

He is being such an ass. I wish they would get back together already.

Did anyone see tonight's episode? I missed it because I taped the wrong thing accidentally & I really want to know what happened.. I'm soo mad i missed it!
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

I liked tonight's episode. First off I liked Dan and Deb going at it. That was great to see them one up each other. Deb seems like she can go toe to toe but in the end Dan wins. I also get the sense that Dan and Lucas's mom isnt over yet. Just a hunch from their scene a couple of weeks ago.

Chris Keller coming back and being the batman that kissed Haley was nice swerve. Also Nathan with the pic of the other girl from high flyers was a good swerve. Nathan calling Chris for help is kind of dumb on his part though. Its like hes picking basketball over Haley but hes not with her because she made a similar decision last year.

Lucas and Brooke storyline is like playing with fire right now. It looks like Lucas is gonna have another girl in his life and Brooke could have played the wrong game. I dont like it much since last year they became close friends.

Lucas and Haley are great together as friends. Im glad they keep it that way. I liked how Haley covered up for him about the money and then he told her the truth about his heart.

This episode was good woot woot......I also hope they go somewhere with Mouth and Peyton, I think they could be fun as a couple. Their dance was fun tonight.

i thought it would be chris! although i am surprised at nathan agreeing to pay him to help hailey get back on the musical track

i had a feeling the batman wasn't nathan because there was a point after the kiss with haley that she looked unsure. Couldn't she have told the difference b/w her husband's kiss and that of someone elses? She probably brushed off the feeling of uncertainty later since we saw her so excited about it with lucas.

i think it's like when you want something to be true, so badly, you push away all doubts that it couldn't be true.

is anyone else getting really sick of dan? I don't mean in the, i hate him he's a bad character way, but in the why don't they just fire him already way. all he does is mope about who tried to kill him, torture those around him, and scowl. honestly, i would not miss him if he wasn't in the show anymore. he's just that... boring. his "evil" role isn't even that interesting anymore. we get it. he's bad. now let's move on please

Actually i find Dan HILLARIOUS!!! He makes me laugh!!I was suprised that he didn't wanna know who killed him in this episode.He didn't even make one comment ( i think...)!!When he superglued the phone though...that..that was good!!!

Anyways,I was happy Hailey stood up for Lucas when Karen asked about the $$..and wow when Nathan picked up Hailey and put her on the chair,he made it look SO easy!!!Like he just lifted her up as if she was a feather !!!Ya i know, weird remark !!!

+ Reply to Thread