+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

No,I doubt Nathan set his dads place on fire. I mean he's still pissed at Lucas for hidding stuff about his dad from him.I think it might be Keith that set it on fire.Deb is surely the one who poisoned the drink.

I don't think Peyton's mom was buying drugs though.I think she was getting information on Peyton even though it was a really small thing she put in her pocket ! i dunno.Did deb dissapear??she had a relativly short appearence in ep1. and in ep2. i don't remember seeing her.

No,I doubt Nathan set his dads place on fire. I mean he's still pissed at Lucas for hidding stuff about his dad from him
    Yes, Nathan was upset with Lucas about snooping on Dan - but mostly about him hiding the fact he visited Haley in New York and got the annulment papers from her... Plus, the emphasis is him being pissed with Lucas - not that he wasn't pissed at Dan

just my 2 cents
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Well he's living with Dan isn't he????I mean Nathan doesn't have his app. anymore and Deb is gone so where would he live?Plus when Haylie went to visit she was at Dan's house no??I don't think it was Nathan..

Nathan's still at Dan's house because his mom is still there. Remember, he moved back originally because Dan lied to him about Deb becoming hooked on pain killers because of him. When she got out of rehab, she told him (Nathan) that had been a lie and that she wanted the two of them to be a family - without Dan. Then the whole thing happened with Dan tricking her and Lucas with the fake ledger etc... and Deb told Nathan that he had to trust in her, that it was going to take a little longer before the 2 of them could rid themselves of Dan.

Shortly after that, we see Deb with the pills. So.. in my mind, Nathan is very much a suspect - regardless of his anger with Lucas about the spying.

Well no,Nathan can't be a suspect because like...Deb was hiding the pills from Nathan no???That's what i remember!!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Well no,Nathan can't be a suspect because like...Deb was hiding the pills from Nathan no???That's what i remember!!
    True.. she did hide the pills from him. But, consider this scenario. What if Deb was hoping that the drugs would induce another heart attack and then kill him? She sets him up with the drugged booze, then sits back and waits for the phone call. At the same time, someone else with an axe to grind against Dan (stand in line folks!) decides to burn down the dealership. Over they go to douse the place with gasoline. What a happy coincidence that they find Dan there, presumably either drunk or suffering a heart attack - either way, bonus

and don't forget - when Nathan arrived home that night, Deb made an exaggerated point of saying she'd been home all alone all night - to which Nathan said he was sorry, but he had something he had to take care of. We still don't know what that "something" was.

Plus, remember that Karen thought she saw Keith in town that day, and Andy was unaccounted for (we still haven't had an explanation about why Karen couldn't get hold of him before she flew out).

the only thing I'm reasonably certain of is that I believe Lucas saved Dan's life.

Just a theory

Wow , you really analysed that one haha !!! I see your points and agree that Lucas probably saved Dans life. I'm still not sure that Nathan tried to kill Dan but hey' I might be wrong you know !!!

I didn't catch next weeks preview though...care to share some details?? thanks

Just call me Nancy Drew...

I could be totally off base with Nathan - maybe Lucas set the fire and then had second thoughts and pulled Dan out...

Obviously, I've been spending way too much time reading the LOST thread

I'm afraid I didn't see the preview for next week... sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Yes but, if Haylie and nathan get back together where will they live???????They won't live with brooke because that would be just plain WEIRD !

Another thing i just rememberd.
    I wonder if Jake is really Jenny's dad !!!!Nikki said last season that he wasn't!! I wonder what'll happen!
    Yeah i know!! that is Crazy! well i kinda believe her!! I know crazy, you never know!!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

good call guys Lucas rescuing Dan, not trying to kill him. Not a bad episode. Love Whitey. Wasn't terribly surprised to find out that peyton's real mom has cancer, i figured by the way she had been talking. I'm liking how Brook's treating haylie when she could be a huge witch.

about next week
    Click to see Spoiler:
    does anyone else think the "batman" haylie kisses isn't Nathan, and is probably someone like Chris?

+ Reply to Thread