+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Monkan so am I !!! I love it!! I get SO into it!! Everyone laughs at me because they think it's stupid!!

anyway,I hope Lucas didnt try to murder Dan.I don't want him to go to jail.Do you think this whole "dating non-exclusivly" thing will work out for him and Brooke???

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Monkan so am I !!! I love it!! I get SO into it!! Everyone laughs at me because they think it's stupid!!

anyway,I hope Lucas didnt try to murder Dan.I don't want him to go to jail.Do you think this whole "dating non-exclusivly" thing will work out for him and Brooke???
    I know my parents think im crazy. lol anytime they are in NYC i am where they are [crazy!]

I don't think lucas tried to murder dan, I think he saved him from the fire! and the whole dating non-exclusively is not going to last. Did you see next weeks trailer?? Lucas goes up to brooke and said something about how she hasnt seen anything yet!! so0o lets see what happens!!

I hope Jake comes back. Him and Peyton are so0o cute together! and nathan better take back haley!! come on everyone makes mistakes and i know Haley's is a really big mistake! BUT come on his knows he loves her!! I think they will get back together!

By the way who do you think tried to kill dan??
    Julez
    Keith
    Deb
    Whitey
    Chris
    Karen
    Andy
    Nathan
    Haley
    ??? such a BIG mystery!! we arent going to find out till the 8 show and I heard thats when Chris Keller comes back to the show!!!

sorry there is a lot to talk about... lol this is the best show ever!!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

My opinion on who tried to kill Dan is this. I think Deb poisoned him that night to keep him there. Then it was Andy who set the place on fire. I think it was a combo thing. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they were both in on it together.

True! but i have a question. Do you think that Dan paid Chris to try to mess up Haley and Nathan's Relationship?? back to killing Dan, lol i think Deb poisoned his drink and keith set the place on fire. B/C if you think back Karen though she saw Keith! so0o that could of really been him! and he was there to kill Dan! hope im making sense! lol

Christina-
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

I also think that Deb poisoned the drink.If you remember clearly,Deb had a little baggy with pills and she put it in her back pocket.so maybe she crushed them and put it in the bottle!! (Btw Monkan,i was telling everyone around me that i thought it was Lucas that tried to save Dan and not kill him!!!!Great minds think alike!!!)

I really don't think that Dan paid Chris to mess up their relationhip.They wouldve brought it up and showed what he had done by now.

Whats gonna happen now.Where will Nathan and Hailey live now Brooke took theyre humble apartment!

This season is gonna be GREAT!! I CAN FEEL IT

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Whats gonna happen now.Where will Nathan and Hailey live now Brooke took theyre humble apartment!
    at the end of the first episode brooke told hailey she can come live in the apt with her.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    at the end of the first episode brooke told hailey she can come live in the apt with her.

Yes but, if Haylie and nathan get back together where will they live???????They won't live with brooke because that would be just plain WEIRD !

Another thing i just rememberd.
    I wonder if Jake is really Jenny's dad !!!!Nikki said last season that he wasn't!! I wonder what'll happen!

Great episode tonight!! They showed Dan remembering that Lucas was the one who set the fire. Well he was standing there when all the flames broke out. I don't know if he actually did it or not, but that's pretty big in itself

I really liked tonight's episode. I got into the show in the second season but I know that Lucas and Haley are best friends but I don't know I could see something happening between them not this season but maybe a season or two from now. Friends that close have to at least share a drunk kiss.

Im glad Lucas stood up to Nathan. Man Nathan thinks hes bulletproof sometimes and its nice to see Lucas knock him down a peg. I don't know why hes trying to hurt Haley so bad but it seems like hes protecting himself. I also want to know whos letter's he was reading who were they from. The way he was talking about her, I just get the feeling its not Haley.

Dan was hilarious this episode. His interaction with Haley and Karen was great. I cant wait to see him go after Lucas next week. Im sure he will find out that Lucas didnt set the place on fire. But it will be fun to see him go after the person who tried to kill him.

Yeah.. I'm more convinced than ever that Lucas is the one who saved Dan from the fire. It will be pretty cool to see Dan's reaction when he finally figures out the truth.

As to who is really guilty - seems fairly clear that Deb did the drugging.... but I don't think she set the fire. I suspect it was either Nathan or Keith.

time will tell
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread