+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One Tree Hill

Thanks alot Daddyzgirl !

No problem though I found that date on a message board so I am not sure how reliable it is

Okay well yesterday it was the season premiere!

Here's what i thought of it

-Lucas' is NOT the same.He's not the kind loving mousshy moushy guy he was last season!
    -I wish nathan would just take Haylie back!!!
    -I have a feeling Lucas and Peyton hooked up this summer.Something is just up with the 2 of them!!
    -I'm not convinced it was Lucas that tried to kill Dan.I think he dragged him out of there and thats what he "did that night and can't take it back!"
    -I was soo touched when i saw that Hailey had signed "I Love you" on the divorce paper!!
    -The whole Lucas and Brooke dating without being exclusive makes me sick!! They should just be together already!!!!!

okay i'm done!! I'd love to read what others thought!

How many times are they going to tease us with killing off Dan? Either do it or don't. It's getting old now.

I thought the season premiere was just trying to do too much. There was just WAY too much going on. It felt like a highlights episode, which I guess it kind of was - highlights of the summer! If nothing else is on, I'll watch, but this show isn't a must-see for me anymore.

I doubt Lucas and Brooke will be getting together permanently. Since Chad and Sophia now divorcing (such a shocker ), I'm sure they want to NOT have to make out with each other at work.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Maybe,But Chad and Sophia can't let their personal life interfear with work!!

i'm so mad i missed it. i caught the last 20 minutes, but man, i thought it was much better than season 2's first episode.

I agree about the is dan or isn't dan dead thing getting old though. But yay to mouth being added to the credits!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Maybe,But Chad and Sophia can't let their personal life interfear with work!!
    In a perfect world, I'm sure not. BUT how much chemistry is there going to be if they're not in love anymore and are not wanting to be around each other? I've seen this on other shows where an onscreen couple is married IRL and has great chemistry and then, as soon as they split offscreen, the chemistry goes down the drain and the onscreen couple is over with too. I don't know that they'll do this on OTH, I'm just sayin'.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hmm..

Well in all honestly i'm hoping that Chad and Sophia will work things out (they would amazing looking kids!!) Also isn't season 3 taped before??so then maybe they taped this while they had chemistry!!

well they started taping in July!!! BUT on the othfans.com site the girl said that they didnt hug or kiss!! And that last season they were all over each other!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

PS we arent going to be finding out who kills dan untill the 8 show.. and thats when i heard that chris keller is coming back!! i am so0o obsessed with the show!! lol this is crazy
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

+ Reply to Thread