+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Two" - Season Premiere (09/28)

"The Two" - Season Premiere (09/28)

SYDNEY TRIES TO PIECE TOGETHER THE LAST TWO YEARS OF HER LIFE AND DISCOVERS THE FATES OF HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "ALIAS," SEPTEMBER 28 ON ABC

Greg Grunberg Joins the Cast as Agent Eric Weiss

The electrifying Emmy Award-winning spy drama "Alias" - which has received an additional 11 Emmy Award nominations, including Outstanding Lead Actress for Jennifer Garner, Outstanding Supporting Actor for Victor Garber and Outstanding Supporting Actress for Lena Olin -- begins its third exciting season in the life of CIA agent Sydney Bristow (Ms. Garner in her Golden Globe Award-winning role) on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Traveling around the world incognito. Fighting with the bad guys. Wrestling with her inner demons. For Sydney, this is a typical day in her life at her not-so-typical job as an agent for the CIA.

Since shutting down the malevolent Alliance of Twelve and slamming the door on SD-6, Sydney thought she had finally rid the world of a great evil and avenged the murder of her fiancÈ. But as she and her CIA colleagues strategically combated the ruthless Arvin Sloane (Ron Rifkin) to put an end to his obsessive search for Rambaldi, she was deceived by her best friend and roommate, Francie - who had been eliminated and doubled by Sloane.

Upon mysteriously awakening in Hong Kong after fighting with doppelganger Francie in Los Angeles, Sydney learned that two years had passed and everyone presumed she was dead... and she has no recollection of those years. Returning to the world that she once knew will turn out to be both enlightening and painful, as Sydney searches to discover where she has been and what had transpired during the missing time. She will soon learn that her memories contain pivotal information that numerous members of the intelligence world are interested in -- and may kill for.

In the season premiere episode, "The Two," with no memory of her life during the past two years, Sydney struggles to come to grips with a reality that is both foreign and frightening. To begin her journey back, she confronts Vaughn about his marriage and learns the shocking fates of Jack and Sloane. Meanwhile, Sydney is granted temporary CIA clearance on a case that may help her regain her memory.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Amanda Foreman as Carrie, Kurt Fuller as Lindsey, Oleg Taktarov as Volkov, Michael Berry, Jr. as Scott Kingsley, Emma Bering as assistant and Adam Alexi-Malle as Bernard.

"The Two" was written by J.J. Abrams and directed by Ken Olin.

"Alias" was created by J.J. Abrams, who executive-produces the series along with John Eisendrath, Ken Olin, Alex Kurtzman-Counter and Bob Orci. The series, which is filmed in Los Angeles and premiered on September 30, 2001, is from Touchstone Television.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

This program carries a TV-14,V parental guideline.

OOOOOOOOOOOH! i SO can't wait!!!!!

hurry up and be september 28th already!!!!

Yay! I'm so ready for this show to start! this is my favorite non-reality tv show.

The time from now until the 28th is gonna be soooooo long...I want to seeeeeee!!! I can't wait!

Woohoo, Alias premieres tonight. I'm so excited.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    John, I am right there with ya! OMG! Love, love, love this show and have never missed an episode! I am as addicted to this as I am to 24!

I can't believe they married off Vaughn! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Yeah, but to Melissa George, so I can't fault the guy's taste in women

I hope they realize how many people will be watching this show with high hopes.Since day one, I have been getting people to watch this show.
    This 2 year " gap " in her memory could be jumping the shark for this show. I truly hope not. You can only s t r e t c h the believability of a storyline so far before it snaps. This will be the make or break year for ALIAS.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

By the way MajiH, love your avatar. Prepare to be boarded!
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Oooh.

That was cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast