+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Two" - Season Premiere (09/28)

Whoa! I mean...wowie...

I really want to know what's up with that tape of her killing that Russian dude. Geez, she just cut that guy's throat without hesitation. I must know what's going on. Grrrr....I can't wait another week to learn more! I don't think Sloane's really good now. Well, maybe he's a little better than before, but I still think something's up. I dunno....I just want next Sunday to be right now.

Yeah, me too.

It's clear she was brainwashed. There's no way Syd would just slit someone's throat without kicking the crap out of them in stiletto heels first.

Alright, that was worth the wait. Syd's back!

Excellent episode.

! worth the wait! i still am dying to know what happened to her!

*off to buy season 1 of alias on dvd.

Jay
    Season 3 is off to a slow start. I mean, it was 45 minutes into the premiere before Sydney was wearing a hot outfit.
    Sloane became a good guy after seeing/hearing the word "Peace" from the Rimbaldi device? How lame was that?

Dixon is the Director! Marshall is going to be a daddy! Sloane is a consultant for the CIA? Woo-hoo. I loved the premiere.

Like HomerRules said, the Rimbaldi's message of Peace turning Sloane into a good guy is pretty weak. I bet he had something to do with Sydney's disappearance, and that's why Sloane wasn't surprised to see her.

whew! Sydney sure unloaded on Vaughn, and I kind of sided with her. Vaughn gave up on looking for her, as far as we know.

Can't wait for next Sunday.

Wowie. Okay. Well, i had to tape it last night and just got a chance to watch the show. I'm a little dizzy!

The scene with Sydney in the red dress was just *classic* - and Wolf, I loved her speech to Vaughn. I was crying.

Marshall was so funny with the introduction thing. And "I wrote a poem. I lost my keys."

Still, the whole thing with finding the microchip and using it to spring her dad - and then they are apparently both reinstated with full clearance??? I dunno.

Aw heck - I don't mind so much if I don't believe it all. It's a great show. Syd is back!

What a great season opener, probably the best of the three years.
    New questions, new answers and everybody behaving differently. Even Syd was different. In the past she has gone out of her way NOT to kill, but she blew up that car with no remorse whatsoever.

As to what happened to Syd over the last 2 years I have 3 possibilities.
    1) The image of killing her best friend ( Francie) and Will being dead ( as far as she knew), put her in a state of shock and " good " Syd went into a coma and her " evil " persona came out that was created years ago by the CIA who wanted a emotionless assasain. She "flipped" back when she saw Francie on a crowded Hong Kong street.

2) This is all a fantasy created by the Rimbaldi machine. Sydney is the final piece or " key " to the machine funtioning. I see the machine as a "future viewer"
    By inputing different possibilities it can predict the outcomes. This would make sense as to how he could make the statements about the future that wound up true.

3) Francie's double and Sydney exchanged personalities. ( Through the Rimbaldi Device ? ) This would account for "Sydney" slicing that guys throat.

All very improbable outcomes to be sure but, we have to admit that something is going on. Based on the opener it will be a very interesting year.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Hmmm, techno .. now you have me thinking.

What was the thing about the Rimbaldi prophecy and the image of Syd (her mom) that was drawn on one of the pages? How could that be part of the puzzle if the assembled device only spit out "peace"

If Sydney's DNA matched the remains in the fire, then Sydney had to have been duplicated at some point. But wouldn't she have to submit to some procedure?

As for the coma theory, how would Sydney's training in ... what was it called .. the Christmas project? ... how would that tie in?

But okay - if they flip time somehow this season and use the Rimbaldi device to go back in time .. and Syd gets back with Vaughn (would she, knowing what she knows now?) I am going to simultaneously be mad, mad, mad .. all the while having flashbacks to "Dallas"

The thought of "Dallas" has me very scared Bumpkin, but I truly feel that this season will " not " happen at some point.
    The more I thought about option 2, the more it makes sense ( kind of ) to me.
    Not really a dream, just a possibility.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast