Closed Thread

Thread: The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey

The Joe Schmo Show

Talk about the best non-reality reality show ever! I caught this tonight courtesy of Dalton Ross who wrote it up in Entertainment Weekly and raved about it.

It was on Spike TV for 2 delightful hours. It spoofed everything from Survivor, For Love or Money, Big Brother, as well as The Family and probably some others. All the people were actors except the "stooge" Matt.

I hope somebody else caught this close-to-brilliant show. It was a blast!

I was watching it during breaks on 'The OC' and it was pretty funny. The best part was when the girl got booted and was leaving and kept yelling at the crew and everything, they put this show together very well...but I got two questions:

What did the "Schmo" do to the stripper? It went on break once and said "You wouldn't believe what he does" and I missed it.

Also, what did the old guy say to almost break his cover?

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I was watching it during breaks on 'The OC' and it was pretty funny. The best part was when the girl got booted and was leaving and kept yelling at the crew and everything, they put this show together very well...but I got two questions:

What did the "Schmo" do to the stripper? It went on break once and said "You wouldn't believe what he does" and I missed it.

Also, what did the old guy say to almost break his cover?
    "Joe" had his hand on the hooker for like a minute and he removed it which shocked the crew! It was planned that he'd go to the end with Hutch but "Joe" wanted his own bed so he removed it.

The Veteran made a comment about his supposed fish-designed boxers about how he didn't know who they belonged to. Unfortunately "Joe" asked him "weren't those your boxers?" (which they were supposed to be) but Dr. Pat helped him cover up by referring to another pair of underwear. The Veteran then said that he wasn't wearing his glasses.

That was close, almost jumped the shark on day one.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Since it's neither a reality show or a non-reality show, we had to decide where it was going to be put. There's a rather large thread in Other Reality Shows going on right now, though.

Closed Thread