+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Favorite Obscure TV Show?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

Speaking of sci-fi/aliens, well, this is a movie, but I saw it on TV years ago: Did anyone see They Live (or something like that) where this guy discovers a special pair of sunglasses that let him see that people around him are all aliens? I would love to track that down for a laugh.
    Yep it's They Live starring (former) pro wrestler Roddy Piper. I have the poster from the movie theater I was working at when the movie originally came out still...it's somewhere in my mess of a storage unit. I've caught it in the last couple of years on Sci-Fi, my ex and I would always watch it for a good laugh cause it seemed "so good" years ago and it's SO cheesy now.

Quote Originally Posted by CarmenProof
    One show I remember watching was called American Gladiators. This was not a show like the WWE which for the most part is staged for the audience IMO.
    Believe it or not there's reruns of the old American Gladiators on every day here!! It's on SPIKE tv, formerly known as TNN...every now and then I start to watch them and realize that I remember who won so I end up flipping the channel. I was big time into that show and even went to see them live when they came here on tour LOL. Atleast I can't say I went to their dinner theater, PHEW, almost glad that went out of business really quickly!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789