+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Obscure TV Show?

You're most welcome, Hepcat! I think we all need a little infusion of positivity in our lives.

I also loved MST3K. Tom Servo was awesome. That show always had me crying laughing. I have a bad habit of chatting/sniping during TV shows, which led some of my friends to joke that I was the missing robot from MST3K.

I'm glad to see another BlackAdder fan here. Which series was your favorite? Mine was BlackAdder II, Rennaissance era. Dig Miranda Richardson as Queen Elizabeth!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Blackadder - I don't think I saw enough to pick a favorite. It came in on a PBS station that we only got some of the time and we only caught it on the fly. Now they don't show it at all, although they still show Dr. Who.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I love Black Adder!! It's hilarious!

And also Mr. Bean.... can't get enough
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Remember when Comedy Central had MST3K, AbFab, AND The Kids in the Hall?

::sigh::

I love Coronation Street.It's a long running(40years+) British soap.My family is English so it's been on all my life and then I got REALLY hooked when Ilived in the UK.I also loved another obscure show called Bonzai!!!!!It's this Japanese/British betting show.Apparently they're going to have a Fox version but I don't know how it's going to be what with the rating system and all that
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Speaking of British shows, does anybody else remember On the Buses? God that was a great show. The inspector was hilarious,even if I couldn't understand what in the heck he was saying.

How about East Enders? Did anybody watch that one? I used to be glued to the TV when it came on :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Curb your enthusiasm on HBO.

It's a day in the life of Larry David , the creator of Seinfeld. If you liked Seinfeld, you will LOVE this show. It's so raw and funny. There's not a show that goes by that I don't laugh out loud at least 3 times. Even the music at the beginning cracks me up.
    The brilliant thing about Curb Your Enthusiasm is that the actors do all of their scenes WITHOUT A SCRIPT!! They just work off of a general outline of the plot of the show, and scene expectations, but the dialogue is extemporaneous.

I fully agree with you BF. Luckily, this is NOT a show that has been cancelled!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I love East Enders Wyndemere.Igot hoked on that in England and I actually subscribed to BBC Canada just so I can watch it.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I also loved MST3K. Tom Servo was awesome. That show always had me crying laughing. I have a bad habit of chatting/sniping during TV shows, which led some of my friends to joke that I was the missing robot from MST3K.
    Every couple of days, I find that SFG and I share something else in common, although I preferred Crow to Tom Servo. I even wanted a Crow doll for my office.

Anyone else sign up for the MST3K Fan Club? *raises hand* Who bought the autographed episode guide? *raises other hand*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread