+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Obscure TV Show?

Forgot to add this in my earlier post, but with all due respect to PK, I thought "Cop Rock" was one of the stupidest things on TV ever!

Originally posted by Wayner FYI - I saw the entire series for sale on dvd at Best Buy last week.
    Birthday gift for Kylie?

Originally posted by lobeck
    Forgot to add this in my earlier post, but with all due respect to PK, I thought "Cop Rock" was one of the stupidest things on TV ever!
    LMAO!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

PKeeper
    Well, Lobeck, it appears most of the viewing public were in your court on that. As were the actors. In the last aired episode, they even made fun of themselves.

FORT Fogey
    I really liked "That Was Then," which was on Friday nights. It was about this guy who got the chance to go back in time each episode and each time he went back in time, he went back to the future at the end of the episode and saw how altering the past affected his future. It was such an intriguing concept and was very well written and scripted. However, it got stuck in a bad time slow (Friday evenings) and was very poorly advertised and was thus cancelled after about three episodes...

Has anyone else seen this show?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    My wife and I really like American Gothic, It ran one season. but what a season. it was great, had you on the edge of your seat every show.

"someones at the door"

Pre-Buffy show "The Kindred" and "3000 Malibu Road" with Lisa Hartman, Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Beal " Dark Skies" was good then turn ridiculous
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Does anyone remember Swans Crossing?

Swans Crossing ?, Oh yeah I choked myself through all 5 episodes!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Definitely "When Things Were Rotten" and "Police Squad."
    Also, "The Office," a new BBC mockumentary series, which I'm going to start a separate thread on.
    Has anybody ever seen my favorite made-for-TV-movie ever, "Evil Roy Slade" with John Astin?
    If so, you'll be the first ...
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread