+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Obscure TV Show?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I liked "Profit". It was a show about a spooky, back-stabbing, corporate climber that slept in a box in a secret room in his apartment. I think it didn't make it because Jim Profit (played by Adrian Pasdar) was the main character, and he was evil. Shows usually need a good main character, and he was baaaaad. It only lasted one season - 1996.

*pelt* Well, at least you got your movie out of it. All I got from Thieves was alingering memory of the girl on the show, whose name I can't even remember any more. Something George.

Melissa George
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dang, I had the last name right. I was thinking Rebecca, but knew that wasn't right.

Originally posted by Paulie
    I loved how they all stood around at the end as if they were freeze-framed.
    That was the best part. I loved that show too.

Plus, in the movies you get to see probably OJ Simpson's best acting as Nordberg.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I was thinking Rebecca...
    I knew you couldn't stop thinking about me John

Melissa George was in Sugar and Spice playing a teen with a Conan O'Brien obsession. If you want to see her in a cheerleader's outfit John then that's the movie for you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

How do we see you in a cheerleader's outfit, Fluffstress?

*clear throat* Uh, on-topic, let's see. Really enjoyed "Best of the West", too. Starred the dad from "Silver Spoons". And maybe even Alan Rickman. The bad guy from the show reminds me of Rickman, anyway...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    Well, I don't know if this is obscure but I loved The Family Guy. They'd run it for a while, then take it off, and kept screwing with the timeslot and night of the week. Laughed my ass off watching this show.

I'm with you, JR! I taped the entire first season and sent it to my parents. The baby was hysterical.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ok it's obscure to me but maybe not to some of you but Trading Spaces on TLC is like one weird show on drugs. The designers and that host are on speed and those poor homeowners - it's either they cry or pretend they like it but never really fully love it. The only redeeming person there is Ty Pennington (hee).
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

+ Reply to Thread