+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sopranos - "Whoever Did This" (Episode 9, 11/10)

"Whoever Did This" 11/10

Whoever Did This

60 min.
    Uncle Junior's lawyers respond to some harsh treatment of their client in the press; Tony returns to a familiar safe haven; Ralph gets a taste of his own medicine when he pulls a prank on Paulie. Ralph: Joe Pantoliano. Junior: Dominic Chianese. Tony: James Gandolfini.

LG.
    Sounds like a good one. We haven't seen much of Uncle June since the beginning of the season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Um, Ralphie got popped? That's totally unexpected!

JR.
    I was a little surprised. I was expecting him to get it sometime this season, but I didn't think it would be last night. Great episode.

Last season, I'd have bet money he was gonna get killed. This season, he was pretty low on my list. I figured Paulie was next to go, followed shortly by Christopher.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG, this episode left me speechless. I finally got around to watching it last night --- well, my eyes were closed during much of it, but the parts I did watch were horrifying.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was very bummed out by the horses dying in a fire. I don't mind the mafia guys getting whacked, it's part of the job. But when innocent animals get killed, it's another story. I'm not quite up there with fluff yet, but it saddens me to see horses get killed.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG, that's so ironic..? I felt so weird about being sadder that the horse died than Ralphie!!

I admit that I still am really upset about Jackie Jr. though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread