+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Salvation" 11/10

"Salvation" 11/10

Salvation

60 min.
    Jack makes the ultimate sacrifice to win back Syd, who's torn between reporting his recent sins and allowing Irina to pay dearly for her past crimes; Vaughn learns an awful truth about the contents of Khasinau's “red ball”; Sloane digs up a shocker about his wife's burial site; and Will scores a top-secret assignment that could blow the lid off of Project Christmas. Douglas: Stephen Markle. Devlin: James Handy. Irina: Lena Olin. Will: Bradley Cooper.

John where did you get this info?
    i took careful notes so I could discuss/inform my fellow fort mates and you had the lowdown at 8:45 this morning? (not trying to be impertinent, i've been hitting the vino)
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Summer, actually this has been up for about a week. It's from TVguide.com's listings. I usually give a head'sup both in the forum and on the calendar

But now that the technical details are listed, what did you think of the episode?

Personally, I thought it was good, except I'm bummed that Vaughn has the virus (even though the tests were negative, it's pretty clear he has it - I hope that means he only slightly has it, and can be cured).

Syd saved her mom AND dad, by lying to the Senator. Good move on her part. Will is working for the CIA on Project Christmas, which can't be good...And Vaughn has no idea that Syd was part of PC.

And next week, does Syd have to kill Sloane? Oh, and that empty coffin! Wow! Color me amazed.

i've fallen for this show....

i was sad that vaughn had the virus, but knew that he would.

I doubt they kill off Vaughn or they would have done that at the beginning of the season. I just hope they don't make this into some long, drawn out story line.
    I must have missed it, what is Project Christmas?
    What on earth do you think Sydney's mom is up to? Is she going to repent and want to be with her daughter, will her and Jack get back together (ha ha) or is this some kind of incredibly clever tactic to get into the CIA?
    I wish SD-6 would be taken out by the end of the season and Sydney would move on to other challenges.

agentcarver
    Mabye her mom is going to slip out of custody somewhere near Moscow and never be seen from again... That's what seems to usually happen to people like that.

Hmmm...interesting episode. I really don't know what to think of Jack anymore. He's such a spontaneous person. I really don't want Vaughn to die. I think that Sydney and Vaughn are gonna get together sometime soon. Also, what was she gonna tell him in that little room?? Grrrrr!

Let's see. Vaugh has the virus! Oh no. What will happen next week? Sydney will wear a tight outfit and/or wig, go undercover and find a cure. Vaughn will be fine. Unfortunately we will have to see Sloane without a shirt on again. *shudder*

I like to watch the show and mock it. "Yeah, cause ALL surgeons walk around wearing their masks over their face." "Uh huh. And the blood vial DOESN'T break?" "She really doesn't look THAT much like Lena Olin." "Right, Jack, because brainwashing children to kill, spying on governments & mudering people is fine, but brainwashing children, spying on governments, murdering people and then injecting them with viruses is just unacceptable!!"

lol Ducky....But we know you watch and love it!

Syd18, Project Christmas is the project where Jack brainwashed Sydney into becoming a spy when she was a child. Turns out (apparently) that the tests for finding suitable candidates has been turned into a first-grade aptitude test in the USA, which means the US Government is actively "working" Project Xmas. Vaughn put Will to work studying the aptitude tests, and Vaughn knows about Project Christmas, but doesn't know that Sydney was its first subject, or that Jack is the one who "invented" it.

Syd18, Mdrio9 - quick, take your hands from the keyboard. You must not even begin to think Vaughn will :Summers looks around and whispers: perish.

Agent Carver, I am with you, I think good old mom will somehow escape custody. I don't for one minute think she is up to any good or looking for forgiveness.

John do you think the US govt is working PC? I kinda got the impression that Russians were contacting US parents.

And how about Jack's lame excuse to Syd about how he was just seeing if Irina had programmed her and that he was going to bring her into the CIA but SD6 got to her first? I just don't really like Jack and I sure as he** don't trust him.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast