+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Jordan

Princess

Crossing Jordan

I can't find a Crossing Jordan thread here, where it should rightfully be!
    Any opinions?

We watch it every week but i was getting seriously turned off by the obsession of Jawdannnn trying to find her mothers killer.I really hate the way they are tying Macy in knots this season with the new doctor always spying on him.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I've tried to watch this show several times but I just can't get into it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I've been watching this show since the beginning, so I can't say it's hard to get into. However, I keep getting increasingly annoyed with that the show is so unscientific. For example, the dead ppl are put in something that looks like regular offices - no care is taken to avoid germs etc. from spreading (if anyone has read Patricia Corwell's books, you'll know what I'm talking about).
    Also, for example in yesterday's ep. - where were the fire-fighters? As Third Watch is set right before this show, the contrast is quite striking... (Curious... in Third Watch, it's the fire-fighters & the police that inspect the scene, in CSI it's the CSI, in Crossing Jordan it's the MEs.... ).

It's like that in different cities. I like the show, and follow it regularly. I just wish that Macy and the secretary had a better relationship. Sorry to see he messed that up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Princess
    SCARED STRAIGHT
    10pm 11/18/02 ALL NEW!
    OSCAR NOMINEE MARIEL HEMINGWAY GUEST-STARS AS OUTSPOKEN LESBIAN TALK-SHOW HOST WHOSE LOVER IS FOUND MURDERED - Jordan (Jill Hennessy) and Detective Hoyt (guest star Jerry O'Connell) investigate the stabbing death of the lover of a controversial lesbian radio talk-show host (Oscar-nominated guest star Mariel Hemingway, "Manhattan"). Meanwhile, Garret (Miguel Ferrer) and Lily (Kathryn Hahn) square off over the sudden death of a terminally ill cancer patient who might have been murdered by her longtime husband (guest star George Coe) while Elaine (Lorraine Toussaint) sits down for a heart-to-heart talk with morgue shrink Dr. Stiles (guest star Wallace Shawn, "Toy Story"). Steve Valentine, Ken Howard and Ravi Kapoor also star
    ---------------------------------------
    This ep. was good, I think! Good plots, and finally these characters start to develop again, and in a less stressful way too.
    But, Jordan being gay? What was that about? Can't they let a woman sleep around and be afraid to commit (like lots of men do...), without starting to question her sexuality? Not that I mind if she turned out to be, but it bugs me a bit for the reasons I mentioned. I like Mariel Hemingway - hope she'll be back again!

Ilikai - thanks for the info, I had no idea it could be that different!

Does Jordan wear boots or what? She definetly lumbers, not walks. I thought the show was a good one, shows how rumors can get started on the tiniest bit of false info. The bit with Macy and Lily going at it was a bit far fetched... I mean what was with Lily? She was acting like her word was law with Macy and He is the one with final say in that office. One last thing, WHO was that ever so good looking asian girl that Jordan was talking to in the crypt, I want to see more of her!!!!!!

edited for a spelling error
    Last edited by Ilikai; 11-26-2002 at 04:28 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Jordan kissed Woody.... lucky bastard!!!

Princess
    Finally, Ili! I was wondering how long time it would take... Jordan - lucky girl!!
    I actually liked this episode , altough it was a bit weird.
    It's not a very realistic series, but it's not as depressing as L&O and CSI which have become way too realistic, imo.

Yeah but are they going to back off like they were talking, or say the hell with it, full speed ahead? Either way could be good story lines. I liked the plot this last time, good twists in it, kept you thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast