+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Jordan

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man I forgot all about that too. much be that my brain got wiped from looking at all the women in the hottest women thread ..... so that explains why woody and max aren't talking to her....hmmmmm. Ilikai is right, they should have ran last years cliffhanger to get us back on track. unless they hung out here and found out we all wanted Mom dead and buried for good.

I'm sure they did resolve it in some way and we just can't remeber at the moment...cause if there was a cliffhanger i would be going crazy and i don't recall doing that.

Jordan and Woody are talking there fine. They proble had him out last ep to help better inteduce they two new female characters. And Jordan and her dad have been on the out for quite a while now....its just now that he stopped talking to her. They were just trying to ignore it but i guess he got fed up.
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    I agree. I started watching this mid last season and isn't Garrett the father to that one girl who helps makes funeral arrangements or the secretary or something? And I really don't care for Devon either but she looks familiar, does anyone know what other shows/movies she'd been in?
    Jennifer Finnigan plays Devon she starred on Bold and Beautiful as Briget Forrester for 4 years. She appearently been cast in a lead role for a comedy for NBC next year. so Devon seems to be a short term character, she seems to be a good actress just a bad part

Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    Even though they put her mother storyline to rest, I'm confused. I thought last season ended with Max and Woody pointing guns at someone, and her brohter there, and someone fired. Did I miss an episode? What happened? Why are she and her dad not speaking? What happened to her brother? What happened to her mom's killer? Who was shot? Why did it go from that cliffhanger to nothing abnormal this season? Was it several months later or something? HELP! I am so confused.
    I read on the TV Guide site a couple weeks ago that the show's writers have promised to answer these questions in a future episode, before the season is over. Let's hope so, because they left too many questions unanswered. I'd really like to know what happened to her brother, too. I thought the actor who played him, Michael Weiss (played Jarrod on The Pretender), did an excellent job.

MOST LIKELY 10/9pm 4/18/04
    HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETE DIES IN DRUG BUST--When a seemingly healthy student dies after a single punch from a police officer during a drug bust, Jordan (Jill Hennessy) is reluctant to rule the blow as the sole cause of the young man's death. Jordan and Devan (Jennifer Finnigan) work opposing theories to come to a conclusion, despite interference from the high school principal (guest star John Scherer) and an over-protective detective (guest star Jsu Garcia, "Along Came Polly"). Meanwhile, Detective Hoyt (Jerry O'Connell) seeks information from a landlady (guest star Shirley Knight, "As Good As It Gets") whose border appears to have been assaulted before being hit by a bus. Miguel Ferrer, Ravi Kapoor, Steve Valentine, Kathryn Hahn, and Ivan Sergei also star. TV-14
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

This was a weird one. I don't like the interaction between Jordan and Devan .. and there was not nearly enough Nigel!

ALL THE NEWS FIT TO PRINT 10/9pm 4/25/04
    REPORTER FACES FINAL DEADLINE WITH STORY ABOUT YOUNG PROSTITUTE -- A reporter (guest star Christopher Goodman) is found beaten and shot to death while following a story about a young prostitute. While Woody (Jerry O'Connell) faults the victim for further exploiting the young woman to advance his career, Bug (Ravi Kapoor) suspects that the man may have been murdered for trying to protect his source. Meanwhile, Macy (Miguel Ferrer) tries to save the life of a hit and run victim, but finds himself the center of a wrongful death suit when the man later dies in the emergency room. Devan (Jennifer Finnigan) performs an autopsy on the victim and discovers that the car accident was not the end of the foul play to befall him. Kathryn Hahn and Ivan Sergei also star. TV-14

Devan is becoming the new irritant. This lady needs to take off the rose colored face shield and really look around her. That cop character was a pain in the butt too. Judgemental and arrogant. Other than that, a good show. Lilly having to go out on cases is going to be an interesting story line. I thought Nigel and Jordan were supposed to have something later on this season, or at least he struggles with his feelings about her.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ok the season finale leaves more questions unanswered!!! unless everything was delt with in the 5/16 show that I missed, the things between Woody, Dad, Jordan are still out there flapping in the breeze. Let's hope that NBC picks this up for next season, seeing as they had it on the shelf for a while this year. This is only one of two shows I watch on this network.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I didn't even get the season finale! I got a repeat I think - Jill was obvoiusly pregnant. Max signed over the deed to the bar to her. Longshore fishing boat captain rapes and murders a young woman and her lover and Jordan and Lily find her 7 yr old daughter at an old neighbours.
    I saw Jill on Regis and Kelly this morning and she said the finale was June 6th??

+ Reply to Thread