+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Jordan

I agree. The "mother" story line was getting old. I like the show better now. Ken Howard (that is his name, isn't it?) continues to gain weight. He may burst before this season concludes.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptly_Named
    Hey joeguy, how do you REALLY feel about it??

I loved that part too - and have enjoyed every show this season. I like the fact that they've laid the "Jordan's mother" storyline to rest. So to speak.
    I can't REALLY say here, pg-13 and John hits me in the face with a metal chair like the babe did to the kidnapper. loved that too.

glad "mother" is finally R.I.P. also

loved the way Jordan rode Macey's butt when he took over the autopsy from her. Overall another good show but this Devon character is piising me off. Too gunho, and like a Jordan "damn the torpedos" type attitude. This show can't handle two of them. I think they made a mistake writing her character up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

exactly what I was going to say Ili. Too much Jordan was hard to swallow.. a mini-me would be retch-inducing
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I agree. I started watching this mid last season and isn't Garrett the father to that one girl who helps makes funeral arrangements or the secretary or something? And I really don't care for Devon either but she looks familiar, does anyone know what other shows/movies she'd been in?

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    I agree. I started watching this mid last season and isn't Garrett the father to that one girl who helps makes funeral arrangements or the secretary or something? And I really don't care for Devon either but she looks familiar, does anyone know what other shows/movies she'd been in?
    Garrett and Lily were sorta almost maybe an item last season but Garrett screwed that one up too. His track record with women isn't real good.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

I'm new to this bored ppl so hi....and u guys like Crossing Jordan!! A-WO-WHO!!

I love this show...I've only missed the episodes that they played on Friday the last couple of weeks (job on friday night) other wise I've seen them all. Me and my brother couldn't wait to watch the show just from the promo. I'm glad they still use that one of her walkin down the street to I love it (I'm only happy when it rains....that was the song they use to play while the promo ran). Anyone else got the soundtrack?
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

i am so glad that the new season has started. i don't like the new ME much yet but i will give her a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I agree. The "mother" story line was getting old. I like the show better now.
    Even though they put her mother storyline to rest, I'm confused. I thought last season ended with Max and Woody pointing guns at someone, and her brohter there, and someone fired. Did I miss an episode? What happened? Why are she and her dad not speaking? What happened to her brother? What happened to her mom's killer? Who was shot? Why did it go from that cliffhanger to nothing abnormal this season? Was it several months later or something? HELP! I am so confused.

well Crap!!!! I forgot all about last season's ending.... I would say that they didn't show the first show or they just continued the plot line like we are not supposed to have forgotten what happened last season even though they were 5 months late in starting this seasons shows. The least they could have done was replay the season ending show to kickstart our memories. Now that explains why Woodie was taking some time off, I was wondering about that in Sunday's show.

+ Reply to Thread