+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Jordan

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    It looks like Jill Hennessey decided to return to the show finally...

I don't know when the shows are going to air though...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

hey hey now! Easy on Third Watch LOL it's moved to Fridays now anyway.
    I liked this show, but I've had a heck of a time trying to find it.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She is back!!!Sunday March 7th at 10pm eastern/9 Central ( and I have no idea how mountain works) 10pacific. Right after Law and Order Criminal Intent with Vince whatshisname that drives me freaking nuts I want to smack him into a new timezone.

A synopsis:
    DEVIL MAY CARE
    10pm 2004-03-07 ALL NEW!

DID THE DEVIL MAKE HIM DO IT?-When Oliver Titleman (guest star Brian Kimmet), a high school student obsessed with forensic science, is suspected in what appears to be the satanic murder of the ex-husband of the object of his affection (guest star Holly Gagnier-Guillod), Macy (Miguel Ferrer) tries to win the bright young manÓs confidence to lure him into revealing his involvement in the crime. Meanwhile, though Jordan (Jill Hennessy) is assigned to desk duty to catch up on paperwork, she still finds herself drawn into a crime investigation when she overhears a murder through the ventilation system in the office and must struggle to convince police that a homicide was committed under her roof. Jerry OÓConnell, Kathryn Hahn, Ravi Kapoor, Ivan Sergei, and Steve Valentine also star. TV-14
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Saw the show tonight, real good start for the new season
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    tell me, did you think that macy really was more pissed with her, like the tension has been turned up alot? seemed like he was more angry.

well you got to admit, she never does follow his orders. He has bent over backwards for her, and even let her go once. And a lot has to do with her trying to find her mom's killer all the time. That has put a strain on their friendship too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Saw the show tonight, real good start for the new season
    Can you please tell me how the show ended? We were having tornadoes in the area, and the weatherman interrupted the entire last 15 minutes. I saw up until the second hanging body was found in the house. What happened with the two storylines?
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom
    Can you please tell me how the show ended? We were having tornadoes in the area, and the weatherman interrupted the entire last 15 minutes. I saw up until the second hanging body was found in the house. What happened with the two storylines?
    THANKS!
    ok, this is what i got out of it, cause I was watching it in the employee lounge instead of working...the kid got aome blood desiese from the first killing, that why he hated the bright lights and macy was able to tie him to it that way.

fridays show.....i missed last sundays.... but when macy slugged the gov. guy. i nearly jumped off my couch cheering him. damn near embarrassed myself...... but i did so want him to do that. cocky goverment bastards

Hey joeguy, how do you REALLY feel about it??

I loved that part too - and have enjoyed every show this season. I like the fact that they've laid the "Jordan's mother" storyline to rest. So to speak.

+ Reply to Thread