+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Bosco

About Bosco

judging from what you have seen from season 1 all the way to season 4, what to you think makes Bosco tick(mad)????????????????????? ???

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Just about everything!

I like Bosco because you never know which direction he's going to take. The things I think will set him off don't and the things I would never get myself worked up over are the things that send him wild.

He's a great character on that show. I just didn't like how they drifted him to work with Cruz. She's a skank.

Same here; hopefully Yokas beat that carp outtah her with (Berringer)'s gun.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

I can't wait for the premier!! Cruz is a bad cop, I hope they catch on to her. Bosco is a little firecracker with a heart - he isn't even using women like he used to. Yokas better take her self-serving head out of her ass soon she is really getting on my nerves.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LG.
    good grief, there is a thread about Bosco and Duckgirl hasn't weighed in yet?

I think what makes Bosco tick is:
    1.) being a cop, as he's be totally lost if he ever lost the ability to be a police officer
    2.) loyalty to friends, Faith in particular
    3.) a hopeful attitude as he thinks that the world is a decent place and gets ticked when people screw it up (i.e. he's not so cynical to think the whole world sucks all the time)
    4.) really tight underwear - I think it gives him that bug-eyed look.

3.)
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I missed a bunch of episodes last season so this may come across as a really stupid question, but...
    doesn't it seem that Bosco is completely in love with Faith? And that she, indeed, may have the same feelings?

Faith said *his* name, and not her husband's, as she was being wheeled on a stretcher bound for a major operation, n'est pas?

So what is the deal? Are they on love, or is this just a case of "strong partnership" between cops?

It's definitely the latter. The reason why Faith was whispering Bosco's name was because he was in as much danger as she at the time of the shooting, and Fred was not. Yokas knew her husband was safe at home or wherever he was, her two kids were safe; the family was fine.

Also, Faith was delirious; of course she was, considering she'd just been shot and was losing blood by the second. Since the shoot-out's probably the only thing her mind can focus on, it's reliving the one portion that doesn't make sense or isn't resolved (ie stressing about the unknown), which would be Bosco's situation. Faith doesn't know is he's alive or not, and she's calling out to him, trying to find out if he's dead or not, because her brain thinks she's still in the hotel room.

At least, that's how I'm picturing it. If it's not already obvious I'm taking a Psyche class on campus and I think this is an obvious attempt of me trying to impress everyone with my amazing intellect. Please, feel free to laugh. At least I didn't use any big words that I don't yet understand, thusly making an ever bigger fool of myself.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

I whole-heartedly agree with you Guardian.. you hit the nail on the head.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread