+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Miami "Breathless" - 11/04

CSI: Miami "Breathless" - 11/04

Breathless

60 min.
    The naked body of a male stripper who performed during a private party at a Coconut Grove estate is found the next morning in a nearby rose garden, and the CSIs have difficulty determining the cause of death. Meanwhile, Megan investigates the case of a male swimmer who suddenly dropped dead after climbing aboard a boat seven miles out in the Atlantic. Nikki: Jamie Luner. Melissa: Sarah Rafferty. Noel: Baron Rogers. Sophia: Ion Overman. Lisa: Laura Leigh Hughes. Adam: Kris Jeffrey.

It can't be all bad, with Jamie Luner in it

Princess
    Just watched this show for the first time since NBC was showing Carrie instead of Crossing Jordan. Can't say that I feel like I've missed something...

I...hate...Horatio. Only he would stand there and watch the corpse of this guy and be thinking, "Oh yeah. I did this guy justice. Go me!" He takes everything so personally! Take him away!!!!

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I...hate...Horatio. Only he would stand there and watch the corpse of this guy and be thinking, "Oh yeah. I did this guy justice. Go me!" He takes everything so personally! Take him away!!!!
    He does just seem to be reliving his NYPD Blue character
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    He does just seem to be reliving his NYPD Blue character
    Cool - in that case he'll be out soon! (He got booted (or left the show) b/c he couldn't work with the rest of the team...)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I tried this AGAIN! I don't understand why I keep torturing myself - this is nowhere near the caliber of the real CSI.

Must show restraint next week! I've tried this 4 or 5 times and have been equally disappointed each week.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

You can see what the creators must have been thinking...

Hit series and proven product (always good to Hollywood), add in new locale and sprinkle liberally with bikini's and sex related story lines... A perfect TV marriage

Yet it fails in my eyes...though I have come to the conclusion that the creators must have loved Miami Vice.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    Hmmm.... *I* liked Miami Vice
    BF - *you* must like pain and misery!

(Added: I also liked Silk Stalkings (I think that was the name anyway?))

+ Reply to Thread