+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sopranos - "Mergers and Acquisitions" (Episode 8, 11/03)

"Mergers and Acquisitions" 11/03

Mergers and Acquisitions

60 min.
    Furio (Federico Castelluccio) takes a trip to his native Italy to visit his father; Carmela explores new avenues in the investment world; Paulie dotes on his mother at Green Grove; Ralph shows off his new girlfriend. Ralph: Joe Pantoliano. Carmela: Edie Falco. Paulie: Tony Sirico.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmm, the show synopsis sounds pretty boring... I hope it's as good as it was last week!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    Anyone seen it yet? I know John is addicted to Alias and only watches The Sopranos on tape. It was pretty good, I thought, but then I was on the phone for part of it too. Furio in Italy, confessing his love for Carmella, his ancient uncle or whomever, telling him to leave the boss' wife alone, for Christ's sake you eeeediot. I loved Paulie going after the son of the old bitty who was being mean to his momma in the nursing home. Stupid old bat, does she have no idea what Paulie does for a living. Cookie, there is a nice salvation army home near the house. LMAO, as I hate cliquey people like that old bat and her cronies, making poor Paulie's mom cry. You get 'em, Paulie!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I finally got to see it last night. *sigh* oh well
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

I finally watched it since I had nothing better to do today, LG. It was pretty good. Paulie being told about how his mom doesn't "fit in" by the manager was pretty funny. Christopher having to write on the pillowcase

And the whole thing with Ralph and his sexual habits. And even Carmella and Tony and the money/whoring around thing. The whole episode was filled with funny irony.

Looks like Paulie wants to whack somebody next week...

+ Reply to Thread