+ Reply to Thread

Thread: '24' Premiere Clocks Record Ratings

'24' Premiere Clocks Record Ratings

From Zap2It.com:

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - FOX finally got some good news when the final ratings for the season premiere of "24" were announced Wednesday (Oct. 30).

The thriller drew its biggest audience ever Tuesday night for the first hour of another very long day for federal counter-terrorism agent Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland). About 13.5 million people watched the commercial-free premiere -- which was bookended by two big promotional spots for Ford -- putting "24" ahead of all its competition in the 9 p.m. timeslot.
    There's more, click on the link to read it. By the way, the repeat will be aired on FOX in the "Girls Club" slot. Monday @ 9pm. Instead of on FX, as originally planned.

LG.
    Woo Hoo Super News! I wonder how the ratings were here in MN, as Fox showed That 70s Show and 24 but ABC, NBC and CBS all aired Senator Wellstone's memorial service for 3 1/2 hours, all of primetime included. Of course I watched Fox, but wonder if other Minnesotans had missed it, thinking there wasn't any regular programming on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread