+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There's Something About Sara...

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar

There's Something About Sara...

And, there's something about Catherine too...

And, it seems like Gil Grissom is in the middle of it.

Could there be a love triangle possibly forming between Catherine and Sara over the attention of Grissom? Could this be what we will see in the 2003/04 season of CSI?

Think about it. Sara's obviously going after Grissom...it was made evident in the episode where Catherine accidentally blew up the lab.

And, then in the season finale, Catherine was very concerned about Grissom's operation to restore his hearing fully.

I don't know if I like where this is going myself, but it seems like the writers are gonna stir things up in the labs aside from the cases.

Does anyone else see this happening, or am I just off the wall here?

I just read on msn entertainment (I think)that Grissom and Sarah are going to have a relationship this season.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Yuck.
    I can't stand Jorja Fox.
    Hated her in ER, hate her in this.
    I just have to see beyond that and enjoy the show.

I can't stand her voice and the way she elongates certain words when she talks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sara & Grissom ????????????

There is absolutely no reason for this. If that happens I will protest loudly!
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

What's wrong with having Gil and Sarah have a relationship. I actually think it might make the story more interesting. Of course I always love a love story-especially if there is an age difference.

If Gil is going to have a gal-pal, I'd rather see him with the blonde anthropologist.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They always wreck shows when they do the relationship thing. I think they should keep it the way it is or friends.

Princess
    The Sarah-Grissom thing has been going on for a long time. I would not be surprised if they decide to take it "further'.
    Agreed eny - it might probably wreck the show.

I want to see Grissom and the dominatrix get together. That should shake him up a bit. I hate to say it, but sometimes Grissom is so anal retentive it makes you scream.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    If they do a relationship thing, I'd like to see it with a minor character, not one of the main ones. That usually ruins things, imo.

And when is Nick going to get a lady friend? I'm sorry, but there's no way a hottie like that (or Warrick either for that matter) would be walking around without gaggles of girls following them around.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast