+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There's Something About Sara...

I ramble...
    While I wouldn't mind seeing Grissom and Sarah together, I don't want it to be a major storyline. I like getting peeks at their inner lives, but the crime scenes are the story. Grissom and Lady Heather, now THAT was a good story.

JR.
    Grissom almost seems like a father figure to her. That would be wrong. Warrick or Nick would make much more sense.

Having a romance between Sara and Grissom would jsut be wrong. In fact, any romance at all in the show would be wrong. That factor just ruins the entire story.

I'm still pretty sure that Jorga Fox is/was pregnant in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    While I wouldn't mind seeing Grissom and Sarah together, I don't want it to be a major storyline. I like getting peeks at their inner lives, but the crime scenes are the story. Grissom and Lady Heather, now THAT was a good story.
    As a science geek myself (Botany Masters) I have to say that a relationship between Gil and Sara would be a disaster. Whenever I tried to date in my field, I'd encounter people JUST LIKE ME...why bother dating? It's cheaper to just go home by yourself with a bottle of wine and release any inner tensions the ol' fashioned way.

Gil and Sara are w-a-a-a-y too similar in habit and personality to form a loving relationship. Both obsessed with their careers, both have very little life outside of work; they need someone on the other end of the fulcrum that can supply balance to their lives.

I was enthralled by Lady Heather's and Gil's smokin' time together. Gil is so objective that I couldn't imagine him having a problem with her career choice. Plus, she's sure to have more interesting friends and parties for the two of them than Gil could muster.

I ended up with the Love of My Life being involved in theatre; it's always a circus around her! Nice thing is, she appreciates who I am and calls me her "Little Gil".

I'd suggest Catherine and Gil, but she's too experienced for him and has given him too many "Oh, God, I can't believe how naive you are!" looks for the relationship to be equal.

Now Catherine and Warrick....that I'd pay money to see!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123