+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day 2: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (10/29 - Episode 1)

I second that finger crossing!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I second the finger crossing for Kim. I hope the raving lunatic dad bumps her off immediately in the next episode.

I'm putting my money on Tony, though, which would suck 'cause I love Tony. But not in a homosexual way, that's for sure!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    I like Mason, actually, I think he's a smartass. He was my third favorite character last season, after Jack and Ira Gaines, who was a real smartass.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Where the hell is Milo.... he left to go somewhere about 3/4 of the way through last season and never came back... maybe he had a job interview with another spook site.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

PKeeper
    Reality check. Would it be prudent for an agent, like Jack, to take the time to shave his beard when obviously time is of the utmost importance?

This really bugged me. Anyone else get bugged by this?

Nope, but probably because I like him better with out the beard
    I honestly thought it gave the "Jacks Back" moment that the show needed.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    No, Jack had to shave that beard or the CTU headquarters would come under attack by angry fans (lead by me and cali) trying to shave him by force, and that would take more time away from the investigation than a simple shaving would.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Shaving by force. *shudder* I'm thinking of that guy in "Airplane!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

OWWWW!!!!!

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Who is the actress who plays the battered wife that Kim is Nannying for? She looks familar. Was she on Days of Our Lives years ago when I watched that?
    She was on Ally McBeal one time as a client, & she's also been on the Practice several times as a prostitute client of Jimmy's. I'm sure I've seen her on other stuff too, but those are the roles that immediately pop into my brain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123