+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (10/29 - Episode 1)

LG.
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Aw, dammit.

What an excellent show. I'm sucked right back in, just like LG predicted! I'm such a freakin' pawn.

MUHAHAHAHA, I knew you couldn't resist 24 (and the opportunity to discuss it with us) Paulie! Jack shaving in the last scene, ha, exactly how I would have done it. Getting down to business, looking hot as hell. I for one think Tony looks better without the weird beard.

I think Paula / Sara Gilbert is going to be a big role. Either she's a mole, or she's going to just freak out trying to get herself, her family and all her friends out of LA and cause a mass riot.

Who is the actress who plays the battered wife that Kim is Nannying for? She looks familar. Was she on Days of Our Lives years ago when I watched that?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The last scene was really cool. He looks much better without the beard, and it basically told us Jack is back. He always seems like the only one that has complete control of every given situation. Kind of like John McClane in Die Hard.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh yeah...Am I crazy, or is that new chick that works for CTU the one who worked for Palmer last season, and stabbed the bad dude?
    Thats why she was looking familiar to me!! Not sure if it is, or just someone that looks alot like her, but it was bugging me everytime I saw her.... that she was in the wrong place. The Sara Gilbert character might be ok down the road. I can see where she is in panic knowing that there is a bomb ready to take out the city and she is an "eager to please" new person trying to justify her position.

I bought off on Paula. She amused me.

Another possible "next victim" is Palmer's kid. I could see him getting bumped off so they can't ever have that time together again that they were looking for. Hell, with this show, it would not surprise me at all to have Palmer killed off!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

LG.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Palmer got killed, but I totally wasn't wondering all hour last night whether Jack would decide to help out CTU and try to stop the bomb or not. Umm, ok the big suspense for this hour is whether the lead in the series will actually participate? I'll give this one to the producers in that it's hard to come up with some item of suspense for all 24 hours in one continuous plot. So glad to see Kiefer all shaved and buffed and ready to be locked up in a closet at the "bad guys" den where Cali and I get to take turns trying to make his "talk" yeah, "talk" that's what we're going to do with him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think the tension was, "Will Jack play ball?" It was more like "What's it going to take to hook him?" He could have been coerced, as well, but that wouldn't have made him the sympathetic hero he is. It was kinda cool how everyone stared at him when he showed up at CTU. You could tell most of them were stunned to be actually seeing the legendary Jack Bauer.

And, BTW, how many frickin' "department heads" does CTU have?!? Seemed like the whole crew crowded around Mason when he called the impromptu "department heads" meeting.

LG.
    I was wondering that too, Paulie, about the "department heads" as somehow Sara Gilbert had been there 2 days, reports to Tony, and is also a "department head". Maybe that's why the CTU is so lousy at stopping terrorists, too many chefs in the kitchen.

I half-watched in between hockey highlights. It was pretty good.

LG.
    who's going to be the first "regular" cast member to die this year? Anyone? Is it Keith Palmer? Or Tony? Or Mason? I know we wouldn't be so lucky as to have it be Kim.

John crosses his fingers that it's Mason...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast